XXIV | Gone Fishing • HS

Sorry for the late updates!!! 🙏🏾😣Adulting is hard so I had to take a breaky break,,, I'm alive :')

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Jung Hoseok | 호석

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Eun Jae takes care of her sick boyfriend.

W A R N I N G S
Cuteness overload
Really short fluffy scene
I updated the 'Request Guidelines' chapter, but just so you know, requests aren't strictly limited to female OCs, I can write any gender and even anyone without a gender or multiple, just feel free to let me know!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Eun Jae rolled her eyes as she read the little white paper attached to her boyfriend's apartment door.

She ripped the 'gone fishing' sign from its place and unlocked the door with the key in her pocket.

Upon entrance, Eun Jae winced at the heavy coughing coming from her boyfriend's room, "I'm here Hoseok."

"Jae? Why are you here? Didn't you see my sign on the front door?"

"Yes Hobi, I did. Are you aware that I know you hate fishing?"

"Oh yeah..."

Eun Jae sighed, "why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well, love?"

"I don't want you to get sick too," Hoseok was cut off by a series of mucus filled coughs, "That won't do either of us any good."

The boy furrowed his brows as he watched his girlfriend leave, "Where are you going?"

"To make you some rice porridge," Eun Jae exited his room door with those words, "and please don't get up. I know you'll try and come help me because you feel bad that I came here."

The door closed on Hoseok and he stared at it with exasperation, "I'm sorry Jae."

A few minutes later Eun Jae walked back into the room, a tray with two bowls and other medical supplies in her hands. She placed the tray on the dresser beside Hoseok before reaching over for him, "come on let's sit you up. I need to take your temperature so I can see how severe this is. Lift your tongue."

Hoseok did as told, letting Eun Jae place the thermometer in his mouth so she could check his temperature. She frowned when pulling it out, "the good news is the fever is at 101 degrees but sadly it's still a fever. Have you eaten today?"

Hoseok shook his head, "The only time I've gotten up today to do was to put my 'gone fishing' sign up."

"It's already past noon Hoseokie. You need to eat so that you can speed up your body's healing process."

"I know... I just genuinely didn't want any food. But thankfully you're here now, you can feed it to me," Hoseok opened his mouth adorably.

"You're lucky I love you, you knucklehead," Eun Jae rolled her eyes playfully.

While she fed Hoseok, the two watched whatever was playing on the tv and before they knew it, the bowl was empty .

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, it was yummy," Hoseok rubbed his tummy with gusto.

"I'm glad, now lay back. I heated some rags earlier so let's hope they cooled down over time."

Eun Jae reached for the second bowl on the tray, ringing out the rag submerged in water inside it.

"Yeah, this should be warm enough," she lay it on his head, softly patting at it.

"When did this even start? I swear you were perfectly fine yesterday."

"I don't know, my colds like to show up out of nowhere and intensify at rapid speeds. Last night I began feeling a bit light headed and I already knew it would end up like this so I just layed here," Hoseok shrugged.

"Well I'm glad it's nothing too bad. Now scoot over, I need to make sure I'm next to the bowl so I can keep redoing the water.

"This isn't a good idea," he mumbled while scooting over.

"What isn't?"

"You being so close to me. You are aware that I'm sick, it may be contagious."

"Then you can just take care of me," Eun Jae cuddled up next to him, placing a kiss on his shoulder.

"I wish I could think things as simple as you could."

"Ah, you'll get there someday sweetie. Now hand over the remote, we need Netflix if we want you to recover."

And the two watched Netflix and ate soup periodically for the next few hours, Eun Jae doing all she could to make her boyfriend feel better.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

W O R D C O U N T
651 Words

Random life update that no one asked for part 3: There's this girl I've been friends with since October. I've always had an interest in her but sexuality was a bit confusing to me back then so I just thought I wanted to befriend her but overtime it developed into feelings and stuff. So I asked her out on a date and we went today to the mall and the movies and ughhh it went so amazing we're already planning our second date. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME DATING GIRLS WAS THIS AMAZING?!?!?!

...

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, bye-

보라해 💜