PROLOGUE|| "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Reader this is the last time, change your uniform or we'll have to send you home."

"Send me home! I'm not changing!"

The balding male put a hand to his head. This was about the third time this week alone he had seen the 'girl' in his office.

If it wasn't about her uniform it was about her trying to use the male's bathroom.

If it wasn't about her trying to use the male's bathroom it was about her trying to play on the boy's team.

If it wasn't about her trying to play on the boy's team, it was her fighting.

And it if it wasn't about her fighting it was others complaining about this peculiar girl.

The female glared back at him. Crossing her arms and putting her leg over. Her hair falling down to the sides not being held back by then school's uniform bow. Her body was covered in the baggy style of the male's uniform, which conveyed how females weren't even supposed to be in them. The female's uniform fit their figures while the male's were more box shaped.

"Reader we can't keep doing this, almost every single day I get a complaint about you!"

"Would it kill you to put on a girl's uniform for once?"

"Yes! I hate it! I'm not a girl!"

"Your files say you were born a girl therefore you're a girl."

"I'm not a girl!"

She exclaimed now standing up putting her hands on his desk. Her eyebrows perched downwards into her eyelids and her mouth held a scowl.

"Yes thanks for stating the obvious you balding fat fuck! I was born with a pussy that bleeds and tits I don't want! But that doesn't mean shit!"

"In my mind I have a dick! The biggest dick! Bigger than yours and if you force me into a fucking skirt I'll fuck your wife with it!"

...

And soon your disappointed mother sat in the principal's office. Her face held a grimace of disappointment, anger, and stress. She had been called out of work yet again because of her daughter's loud mouth. The girl in question was forced to sit outside in the office while her mother apologized for her actions.

"I just... don't believe this school is the right choice for her."

"I'm starting to think this isn't the place for her either.... I'm sorry for all the trouble she has caused."

"Oh it's no problem madame, We'll send her drop form in a week."

"I really do hope she gets her mind in the right setting in the future."

"Me too."

The car ride home was quiet. You felt your mother's overwhelming disappointment in her aura as she drove the both of you home. When you both reached inside the small home she turned to look down at you crossing her arms a look of confusion and disappointment on her face. Her short (H/C) hair framed her disappointment in a short bob style.