1|| "SHE'LL KILL US ALL"

"I'm not a girl..."

It had been a week since you were expelled from your last school. And today was your first day at your new school. And as you dreaded your mother bought you the female's uniform.

You stared at yourself in disgust looking in the mirror. You couldn't believe you were born with this body.

Small arms

Small neck

Long hair

Short

Boobs

Thighs

Ass

Small legs

Small feet

And with the girl's uniform... all your hideous features were amplified. You didn't want this. This cursed skirt, the weird cut that feminine clothes had, it made it seem like society wanted to girls figures to show. The boxy comfortable male clothing made you feel like you were a real person. You felt comfortable going outside in them. This skirt and tight but loose top made you feel disgusting.

You felt as if you were trapped in a box, filled with nothing but cockroaches, spiders, centipedes, slugs and beetles. Crawling all over your body no matter how many you killed more would multiply and appear. You could open the box any time you wanted... but when you did the sun burned so brightly, it was so harsh it blinded you. You were forced back into this disgusting box with these bugs and your body. You could come out any time... but which was worse?

Being in here with these disgusting bugs?

Or being outside in the harsh blinding sun?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, opening it you saw those blue eyes of your older sister. She smiled at you being a year older then you she came in, stepping over a pile of garbage.

"Aww you look so cute!"

"Call me cute again and I'll fucking kill you!"

"Cutie!"

She swiftly dodged the empty bottle you had thrown at her with all your might.

"Anyways, hurry up we gotta goooo!"

The long haired female then turned to leave, her tongue coming out of her mouth as she stepped over a plate that seemed like it hadn't been moved in years it was growing mold on it from whatever food it used to be.

"Also, clean this nasty ass room!"

"I'll clean it when I grow a dick and balls."

—————

You groaned loudly looking up at your new high school. The word "Nichibotsu academy" engraved in silver across the gate. Many students outside on the school's campus doing various activities before class begun.

Hanae stared at you with a smile on her face petting you like you were a dog. It caused you to growl lowly staring at her.

"Alright you know what mom said! No complaints! Find your class and make some friends! I don't know, just don't embarrass me alright it's my last year!"

She told you with a goofy smile. You just groaned and rolled your eyes back into your head crossing your arms as it was obvious you didn't want to be here, or at least dressed like this.

"Whatever..."

"That's the spirit! Okay byeeeeeee!"

Hanae said to you waving as she quickly shimmied away to go speak with her friends. You watched quietly as your sister left you, a change of more 'comfortable' clothes was in your book bag. The plan was to change in the bathroom before anyone saw you and simply skip the school day but you could only think back at your mothers words.