2|| "RACE-LESS"

"MAMA WE BROUGHT OVER SOMEONE! HE'S GONNA STAY FOR DINNER!"

"WHAT DID I TELL YO CRAZY ASS BOUT BRINGING OVER GUESTS UNINVITED!"

"YOU KNOW WE GOT ROACHES!"

"AIN'T NOBODY CARE ABOUT ROACHES! EVERYBODY GOT THEM!"

"BARK! BARK!"

As soon as you entered the home you were greeted by two growling doberman pinchers staring at you like you were their next meal. They were showing teeth as you were too close to their owners for their likings. Kouya simply pushed her way through the two dobermans, the Dobermans turning their heads to lick their owner momentary before turning back to face you as if they were going to pounce.

"Angel! Ecstasy! Down!"

The oddly calming voice of Souya rang out and soon those beaty eyes that had nothing but blood lust in them turned docile. The two guard dogs then ran over to you sniffing you everywhere all up and down you. Soon they began licking your pants legs and all around you as well as if you were their chew toy.

You reached out and began petting down the both of them a smile on your face. It was then you realized one of them didn't have a back left leg. Nahoya jumped on the two dogs playing with them and hugging them up while the two feisty Dobermans were acting like they were mer puppies throwing themselves at him. Souya noticed you staring as he sat down on the couch, their mother in the kitchen nearby.

"Oh, Angel got her leg ripped off from dog fighting.... Her owners beforehand weren't really kind to her."

You stared at the dog who was licking Nahoya's face all over like she hadn't seen him in years. You felt sympathy for the animal how her back leg was gone because of her owner's terrible choices.

"What you ratchet ass kids want for dinner?"

You looked to the kitchen's doorway seeing a rather curvaceous woman. Wrapped around her head was a red and white bandana that shielded her long black hair. She was short and had a hand on her hip, she was wearing an apron as it wrapped around her figure quite nicely. She noticed you staring and her blue eyes came to meet your own.

"Oh hey baby, nice to meet you."

You slowly put your hand up to wave at the woman, a slight hue to your cheeks. It wasn't long before you felt a hard smack to your cheek done to you by the smiling manic himself.

"AYE DON'T LOOK AT MY MAMA LIKE THAT! ILL KILL YOU!"

"Smiley stop you crazy bastard! I don't blame him, I'm drop dead gorgeous!"

"NOW ANSWER ME! WHAT YO FOOLS WANNA EAT?!"

"RAMEN! RAMEN! RAMEN!"

"Tempura and onigiri sounds good..."

"Aright you hungry hungry hippos... what about you new boy? Want anything special?"

"Oh! Ah no thank you Mrs. Kawata don't have to worry about me! I'll eat anything!"

You told the woman crossing your arms and sitting next to Nahoya shaking your head telling her not to worry.