3|| "WELCOME HOME"

"Sweet bikes!"

"Let me drive-"

"Fuck no! You ain't riding luscious! Only I get to ride this sexy ass bike!"

You stuck your tongue out as Nahoya pushed you off his motorcycle.

"Here you can ride with me."

Souya told you. You soon climbed on the back of his motorcycle.

Vroom! Vroom!

The night sky rippled dark blue as the two twins took off. You lightly held onto Souya's waist feeling a little odd holding another man's waist. You had one hand holding onto your cap hoping it wouldn't fly alway.

"Woah! I defiantly want one of these!"

You kept looking around, this was a whole different experience then when in a car. The wind on your face, the stomach twists with every turn. It felt like you where set free, free to do whatever you wanted. Free to be whoever you wantedJust pure.

Freedom...

You soon heard a lots of commotion. After the commotion came the bike lights. Your mouth fell open in amazement.

In a random, empty parking lot stood hundreds of bikes and people. Music blasting and along with chatter. You caught a glimpse of the people there, all wearing the same black uniforms. You scanned over the crowd and stuck out your tongue in annoyance.

"All guys! Where's the hot boobs?!"

"I know right! Listen I know a whore house! They don't check IDs! How bout you and me bounce over there after this and-"

"You both are idiots if you think I'm going to allow you guys to go anywhere like that!"

"Stop being a buzz kill Angry!"

The smiling male stuck his tongue out of his mouth at his brother before putting his bike into park. The annoyed male rolled his eyes before putting his bike in park as well. You let go of Souya's waist and began to get off the bike stretching your legs.

"So what is this? A gang or something?"

"Yeah! We're Tomad!"

"And you're looking at fourth division leader! We're pretty kick ass!"

Nahoya yelled grinning wildly. "And I'm the vice leader to make sure this but job doesn't burn down a building." Souya then stuffed his hands in his pants pockets. The twins then began to walk through the crowds of people greeting others while you followed.

"Cool!" You looking around with a grin. You weren't looking where you were going and soon met the back of a gang member. He turned around angrily puffing his chest open.

"Watch where you're going small fry!"

"Small fry!? Who the hell ya talking too?!"

"You Asswipe!"

He then looked you up and down.