Evershall/Skase Christmas Special

A Super Collab With

                         DangerWandersbannaboy2177, Proto Engineer

This was a collection of several authors coming together to create a oneshot for Christmas! With over 4,000 words it was a long progress! This story is the melding together of several people's ideas and works, I speak for all of us when I say we sincerely hope you enjoy our Christmas special!

____________________________________________________________

It was Christmas time in Adventure Bay! All the pups were getting ready! It was a happy time for everyone, but... Marshall and Chase had a crush... they just didn't know how to tell their respective crushes! How would they work up the courage in time?

It was a snowy day in adventure bay, Christmas is almost here and the pups get ready for the special night that everybody loves. Ryder and the pups are decorating the big old Christmas tree at the town hall.

"Okay, pups it's time for the lights!" Ryde said, pulling a big box behind him "Rocky, would you hang the light up?"

"You got it Ryder, but I might need Marshall's Ladder," He said.

"ladder?, gimme a sec," Marshall said, Parking his fire truck up to Tree, he barks out "ruff, ladder" and deploys it halfway up the tree.

"Thanks, Marshall." Rocky starts hanging the Lights around the tree.

Mayor Goodway Walks out of town hall to a spectacular sight "Ryder this is amazing! This is going to be the best Christmas in Adventure bay Yet!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks, mayor, the pups have been working hard, seems like they're having fun," Ryder said

"We're having a lot of fun!" Rubble exclaimed,

"Um Ryder, we have a small problem," Chase said "What is it?" "Well Marshall ladder seems to have frozen"

"oh no, This is a disaster whatever shall we do Ryder! my poor chicky wicky will be utterly Devastated!"

"Don't worry mayor, Skye?"

"I'll take it from here!" She said, deploying her jet pack, She flies around the Tree, wrapping it with the light and placing the star on top of it.

"Nice work Skye!"

"She's Cool," Chase said,

"What's that Chase?" Marshall asked

"W.. what? nothing ''''

C'mon Chase you can tell me anything" He said.

"Well can we at least go someplace quiet?" Chase asked

"Okay," Marshall replied. They walked behind the town hall, Chase is still reluctant to tell his secret, even to his best friend. "So tell me?"

"um...... well you see I ......uh?" Chase muttered

"Lemme guess, you like Skye?" Marshall said. "What! How did you do? how?" "Chase, like everyone, knows it, and that's fine with us" Marshall reassured "Even Ryder?" Chase asked,

"Yup," Marshall said.

"Yeah, I like her, but I'm just afraid to say it to her. What if she doesn't like me?" He asked

"I might know the answer to that, but Lemme Tell you something..... I might like Everest"

"Well alright, but why didn't you tell her that?" He asked