Chase's Dream

"Daddy!!" said Amelia

"Daddies home!"said Strike

"Yay! Daddy!" said CJ

"Hi honey said Skye, laughing "They really love you don't they"

"Yeah they do" said Chase

Chase led a wonderful life with three pup's and now he is an official police dog; no longer working with the Paw patrol; although in three months his son Strike will have a ceremony with the Police Training Facilities to become an official member of the Paw patrol new generation. And same with Amelia; except she is a part of the air division. Ane CJ is the youngest pup just about the age Chase started training.

The next day Chase came home with a gash on his face.

"Honey! What happened?!" Skye asked in panic

"It's nothing, I'm going to see ryder

"Ok be back by dinner time"

"I will never miss it"

"I will never miss it" was always Chase's answer to dinner Chase, Skye and the pups still lived at the paw patrol tower, Chase helped train the Police division, and Skye the air division.

"Ryder I need your help with this cut" said Chase

"What happened?!"

"It was..." Chase began trailing off

"Who?"

"Kilian"

"Again? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, he teamed up with Blake and Sarah and he has an army; he's more powerful than ever." said Chase "I need Marshall"

"Ok but be careful, think about how devastated Skye would be if anything happened to you and with Marshall; think of Everest"

"I will"

"I just don't want last time to happen, when we thought Marshall was dead"

"I know, don't remind me it was my fault I should've been more careful."

"Chase, it wasn't your fault; it was mine"

"Yours?"

"I made you a team captain and you weren't ready"

"No I was, I just didn't do well enough; this time Killian will pay"

Two hours later Chase and Marshall arrived at the Police department to wait for Killian.

"Do you think he'll come back?" asked Marshall

"Definitely"

"What makes you think that?"

"I have this" said Chase holding up one of Killians knives"

"His dad gave him that before he died"

"I know; that's why he's coming back, and we are following him, we'll put this here as bait and we will be hiding when he leaves with his knife and we will follow him to his hideout."

"Are you sure this'll work?"

"Yes, and if it doesn't, I will hunt them down."

"Chase, If it doesn't work then let them be"

"Why?" said Chas angrily "Why should I? He killed my mom and then sold me to the police academy"

"Chase; you're angry you have no need to do this..." Marshall said as soon as Killian walked in"