Chase & Skye Forever

*Due to popular demand I'm coming back here, it's kinda hard tbh so updates will be few and far in between. I have work and school coming up which means weirdly I might have some more time. But ya for now updates will be hard for me hope you understand + enjoy this story and check out my channel I'm hoping to update there too!*

P.S. IG there'll be a little cursing this is supposed to be them a little older

________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few years, the pups are older now and things have changed. One thing has not... Chase still cares for Skye more than anything. He just doesn't know how to say it... or how to truly share his feelings. He and Marshall have left to form their own small rescue crew after the Paw Patrol disbanded.

"Hey Marshall" Chase called out

"Ya?" Marshall yawned 

"You gonna go to that reunion?" Chase asked

"Probably" Marshall responded "I get to see friends and maybe Everest"

"You see her all the time" Chase said annoyingly "You've been together for years"

"I know" Marshall grinned "Just seeing if it'd prompt you to say something about Skye"

Chase simply rolled his eyes 

"You know you should just tell her straight up" Marshall said "I'm like 36% sure she likes you"

"Your a dick I hope you know that" Chase said

"You know it" Marshall said as he got up and left

I'll never tell her will I? Chase thought Guess it makes sense someone like that would never like me

"Get the hell over here" Marshall said over the comms 

"Why" chase asked

"We got an emergency" Marshall said sternly "I've already called in backup, looks like we might have that reunion sooner than we thouguht"

"Who'd you call in?" asked Chase 

"Skye, Everest, and Zuma" Marshall said "A massive fire has broke out over in the forest it's already to the coast so Zuma will cover the coastal area and Skye from the air"

"Let's go" Chase said "It's fire so you take the lead on this one"

"Already was gonna" Marshall grinned

The pups all got to the forest and Zuma quickly setup his boat on the coast spewing water onto the fire and Skye from the air. Chase quickly took a scan of the area and set up a perimeter to prevent any people from getting in. That's when he saw it Skye swooping low right towards where a house was... trying to save any people. That's when he saw it, a gas tank, and a large one at that.

"SKYE WATCH OUT" Chase screamed but it was too late

*BOOM* *BOOM*

The explosion rocked the entire area and the fire shot up high up into the air hitting the bottom of Skye's plane and bringing it down to the ground. Chase quickly dug his claws in to the ground racing towards her.

"Chase don't!" Marshall yelled "You don't want to join her"

"I don't care!" Chase cried "I love her too much to let her simply die"

Marshall nodded and quickly raced over to quell the flames battling through the fire. A wall of fire shot out in front of Chase. 

I can't lose her! Chase thought I either save her or die trying

Chase jumped through the flames singing his fur. He quickly scanned the area and saw Skye's helicopter. Chase smiled he saw her still alive lying in the pool of water that was inside of her plane

"Skye!" Chase yelled "We gotta get out of here before it's too late"

"Chase!" Skye yipped 

Chase quickly raced over and picked her up in his jaw and raced out braced for the wall of flames as another explosion rocked the area, the remains of Skye's helicopter blew up and the resulting shockwave sent Chase and Skye meters away. Knocking Chase out cold.

"Chase!" Skye yelled No NO no. I love you this can't happen

Being too small Skye didn't know what to do, she can't just lift Chase up. That's when Marshall arrived spewing water into the area. 

"Marshall good" Skye sighed "You gotta get Chase out of here!" 

Marshall quickly took action and picked up Chase and ran away from the flames and put him into a safe location. After a few hours the fire was under control and Marshall was able to give Chase a good lookover. 

"He'll be fine" Marshall said 

"Good" Skye said as she nuzzled in with Chase

*2 hours later*

I failed. I couldn't save her and instead I got myself probably killed Chase Thought

Chase slowly opened his eyes and he felt a warm body next to him he looked besides him and saw her Skye. A sight he only saw in his dream.

"Skye?" he asked

Skye shot up "Um good morning"

"You stayed with me the whole time?" Chase asked

"Of course" Skye beamed "I'm so ha-"

"I love you" Chase shut her down "I- I don't ever want to live without you"

"You do?" Skye asked 

"Yes" Chase braced for rejection

"I love you too" Skye smiled "I've wanted to admit it for a long time"