Dognapped (Skase)

Chase loved Skye, and like any good story, he didn't know how to tell her. He just knew that he had to find some way to tell her. But in his mind, to what end? Why would she like a dog like him. She was too sweet for him. So, Chase lately has been avoiding her. Chase's best friend Marshall knew something was up, but he didn't quite know just what to do. So, this story begins when Skye gets dognapped, and Ryder calls an emergency meeting in order to find her, and that's where we'll start this Skase story.

"All pups to the lookout!" Ryder called as all the pups scrambled into position with their usual cliche. All but Chase... as he realizes one pup is missing.

"Where's Skye?" Chase asked

"That's why you're here!" Ryder says

"Wait! What happened?" Chase says worriedly

"Skye has been dognapped" Ryder quickly explains "We only know that they went north towards Adventure City"

"So, we need to go in and rescue her?" Chase asked

"Of course," Ryder says

"I volunteer to go" Chase said

"Okay," Ryder said "You'll also need Marshall in case she's hurt"

"I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!" Marshall says

"These paws uphold... the law" Chase said unconvincingly as he jumped into the slide down

It took only a few minutes, but Marshall and Chase quickly made it out onto the freeway towards Adventure City, looking for Chase's crush

"It's okay Chase, we'll find her" Marshall reassured Chase once they got out

"I hope so" Chase sighed 

"I finally know why you've been so sad lately" Marshall said

"Why?" Chase asked

"You like Skye" Marshall said

"No... I um don't" Chase said

"It's okay" Marshall said "It's up to only you to tell, I'd never share your secrets, cause we're like brothers"

"I know" Chase said "I do like Skye; it's just I've been super nervous around her"

"So, when did you realize you liked her" Marshall inquired

"Oh, probably a little bit after we met" Chase reminisced "I knew she was beautiful right away, but only a little later did I REALLY start falling in love with her, as I realized how amazing she is"

"It's okay we're almost there" Marshall said as the passed a sign that said 'Adventure City 200 miles Away'

"Liar" Chase said glancing at the sign

"Well.... close to me?" Marshall asked

"Let's keep going" Chase said

After a few hours, the two pups had arrived in the big city of Adventure City (which I view as being pretty much New York City). The two pups wasted no time in looking for Skye, however in his haste to find her Chase lost Marshall and with comms failing he was lost.

"SKYE" Chase screamed till he could no more

"Skye" Chase sobbed curling up and crying "I failed... I can't even get you're scent"

"NO" Chase realized "I won't fail her... I can't fail her"

A few nights later... Chase found her scent and followed into a warehouse. He followed the trail inside, and he quickly scanned around and found where they held Skye imprisoned with several other dogs. Chase grew impatient so... he jumped out and attacked one of the guards who was initially caught off guard but quickly found his footing and threw Chase in with Skye.

"CHASE!!" Skye exclaimed "What are you doing in here?"

"I was trying to find you... but as you can see, I failed" Chase said miserably

"Does anyone else know we're here?" Skye asked

"No" Chase said "The only other pup out looking is Marshall" 

"Hopefully he finds us" Skye said uncertain

"I think he will eventually" Chase said more confidently "Never underestimate Marshall, he always finds a way to save the day. Even if someone else... me... finds a way to fail"

"You don't fail!" Skye said "Never, your the best"

"Thanks" Chase smiled "But I feel right now we're pretty stuck"

All of a sudden, a noise was heard that only Chase heard, and he jerked his muzzle towards it, to see a small dalmatian wriggle his way in.

"Marshall?!?" Skye exclaimed as Marshall's eyes widened

"SHH!" Mashall scolded her and then whispered "We gotta be quiet, or I'll get caught too and BOOM! We're all in the cage and none of us can get out" 

"I'll try" Skye said "It's just slightly nerve wracking, and it's cold"

"Well, just cuddle with Chase in order to stay warm as my pup pack is outside so I can't get supplies right now" Marshall said

"Well, I have no problem with that" Skye said snuggling into Chase

"*gulps* Nor do I" Chase said 

"I'm going to get the keys! Don't get too comfortable" Whispered Marshall

"Okay" Skye and Chase said as they both blushed a crimson red

"I'm glad that I'm with you" Skye said "You're the number one pup I'd want for this situation... or any situation"

"I... like you too?" Chase said 

"I like you too" Skye giggled "Now let's get out of here"

"I got the keys!" Marshall said as he jumped down and inserted the keys "Let's hope this works"

The door then opened

"Let's go!" Marshall said as all three pups ran outside "Okay I rigged comms back up. So, we can talk now! Ryder is coming to pick us up in the air patroller"

"Good" Skye said "That was quite the ordeal"

"I know" Chase said as Skye jumped up to kiss him

"Now, when we get back, we should go on a real first date" Skye smiled

"*gulps* Sure" Chase said "That'd be nice"

"I know" Skye said licking Chase's cheek

The End