Chapter 3

DO NOT OWN HP JK ROWLIMG DOES OKAY?Also i'm gonna stop doing the key below because i'm lazy -_-

It had been another amazing 2 years and it was one month away until Hadrian Sirius Potter-Black-Slytherin-Gryffindor Hufflepuff Ravenclaw Lestrange Perevell Gaunt Penderdragon Evans Le Fay Emerys Riddle Shadows and Surprisingly (and newly) Grindelwald had to return to the present time. To say no one was looking forward to him leaving would be rude . Hadrian Had mastered all of his animaguis forms and all elements, mastered all tricks on a broom and animals, took his positions as King of Dementors, Snakes, Dragons, He had made 2 more potions, perfected his first as well as tested it, created 5 spells, edited 7 spells, found 7 familiars: Ivy, a baby basilisk ( black), Fire, a baby dragon (maroon), Fatel, like a partonous except it's not blue it's not just a spell and only child of fate can hav it, it's very deadly, Icie, a baby blue dragon, Rosie, a Raven, Ricky, a Griffin, Striped, a rainbow badger. (He will get more in future). 

It was now the last day of Hadrian with Merlin, Row, Ric, Helga, Sal.

He had a feast in honour of him leaving and birthday , the gods would of been proud of the feast. It was then he opened his presents. From Helga he got a full potions kit with insanely rare ingredients from plants and other places, a stunning black cloak with green outlines., a phoenix feather quill and  never ending diary. From Godric he got custom daggers with his name on it with a emerald handle, a jet black sword with snake skin wrapped around it, Godric's diary and books on transfiguration, charms, defence. From Rowena he got a golden eagle quill set, a book on runes made by herself, All prophecy's ever done. From Salazar gifted him a green and silver locket to match his own also with 'Hades' in the middle, his own journal in parsteltongue with many potions, dark and grey spells and finally told him that he had a heir who is older yet Hadrian would be the Lord. 

Hadrian also challenged  Godric to a duel and WON! He had won a duel with Godric Gryffindor who is the most skilled dueller  ever known! 

At 12 he then left with merlin to go to the future. They arrived out side a small house with a few trees nearby.

"This is the place." Merlin said 

"So, I go from living in a huge castle to this great just great." Hadrian stated in disbelief 

They knocked on the door and were greeted with the sight of Petunia Dursley. 

"In, Boy!" She shouted at Hadrian. Merlin and Hadrian walked in and once they had put fake memories in Hadrian's and the Dursley's minds they went to the smallest bedroom of the house and tidied it up They went to diagon alley. Once in Gringotts, Hadrian claimed all Lordships available and took his Heirships, changed his name to Hadrian Sirius  Potter-Black-Shadow, asked the goblins to keep his lordships and heirships secret. They then went to a wand shop in knockturn alley (even though he has a wand ) to get a wand for Hogwarts, even though he doesn't like using a wand.

They then apparated back to the Dursleys

"Farewell, Hadrian." Merlin said sadly hugging Hades

"You too, Merlin!" Hadrian sniffed 

And just like that Merlin dissolved in the sunshine. It was nearly time to meet his parents. 'One Night only.' Hadrian reminded himself...

CLIFF-HANGER not really though anyway harry meets his parents in next chapter and then off to Hogwarts! Thanks for the Reviews! 

CYA! -_-