Seventeen

Chapter 17: Never Again.

James Charles Potter knew something was wrong. 

He knew from that night.

That dreadful night. 

All Hallows' Eve 1981. Also known as Halloween and 'Chosen Day.' 

James didn't want to give his Hadrian away. 

But he felt compelled to do so.

At first, James thought it was just his gut and brushed it off to focus on Precious Charlie. 

But now.

Well Now.

He knew it wasn't a gut feeling. 

Or any feeling. 

It wasn't a spell.

It was a potion. 

The Coclemt Potion (COMPLETELY  MADE UP BY ME), was a potion designed to make anyone listen to the brewer even going against their will. It was a dark potion and was illegal in many countries - that's why James would of never suspected he was being controlled. 

But it was too late.

His little Hadrian had left him. 

All because of that dammed, old fool. 

Albus Dumbledore. 

James Charles Potter swore at that moment in Potter Manor that if it was true he would never fall into the manipulative bastard's hands again. 

Never Again. 

×_______________________________________________________________×

Blaise Antonio Zabini knew his first year would be a lot more different as soon as the Potter~Black Heir set foot in their compartment that day. 

But he also had a sinking feeling that someone would do something very dark to the group that would soon be made. 

Blaise wouldn't let that happen after his family conflicts and abuse. 

Never again. 

[.......................................]

Theodore Nott was conflicted. 

Pansy Parkinson was someone who was a family friend and someone Theo thought he could rely on, but now...well, now. He knew he was wrong. The moment that dagger appeared the strike Daphne, Theo knew it was her. He knew Pansy like she were his twin. Not only that but her jealously of Daphne and the lust in her eyes when it appeared made his fear of losing another person in his life a reality. 

And he knew that dagger very well. 

Because he once wielded it, during their summer duels. It was part of Pansy's family collection of ancient artefacts. Theo knew this was true because the side of the dagger had the words 'P.P & T.N, together forever.'  on it. 

Theo swore not to lose a single person to insanity once again. 

Never again. 

+___________+ 

Daphne had had past incidents similar what happened in the great hall before; in Pureblood Holiday Balls (zip it), family outings or simply meetings based on her betrothed. Multiple Purebloods wanting to either kidnap her, rob her family or just plainly kill her. Mostly for her family's wealth and status, beauty or  to take her for themselves. 

Okay, ik i said i would do a long chapter but no. one, u lot didn't answer the questions and two, i have writers block. 

🖕🏿✌🏿cya