Sixteen

Pansy. 

Pansy 3rd person POV 

 Pansy Parkinson always struggled with power. Weather it was money or fame, hero like or political, Pansy struggled.

 First, she was stuck in her older brother's shadow.

Then, she got stuck in a marriage contract with a pure blooded heir named Ivan Schmidt (he was German.) 

Now she was stuck in a group of powerful purebloods. 

After sitting on the train she met Tracey Davis and Daphne Greengrass, two grey pureblood families, and quickly became familiar with them. 

About an hour later, Heir Draconian Malfoy, Heir Theodore Nott and Heir Blaise Zabini (who was Italian) stumbled into the compartment, with two bodyguard like people following them. 

Another hour went by and the beautiful Heir Hadrian Potter-Black walked in, asking to sit there. 

Pansy hid her face in her magazine to stop her very pink face being seen. 

About 15 minutes after the handsome, young teen walked in she tried to get his attention but caught him staring at another girl in the compartment; Daphne Greengrass.

'That Bi-' Pansy was thinking but was cut off by the loud SHRIEKKKKKKKKKK noise  made by the train. 

'Time to have some fun.' Pansy smirked as she stepped onto the platform with Nott - plotting her  plans for the Potter-Black heir.