Eleven

"Mr Potter!" said an angry voice, snapping Hades out of his thoughts. 

"Yes, Professor?"

"What is the answer to question Fourteen? I've been asking you for two minutes now. " Professor Mcgonagall asked 

"A needle." 

"Precisely, however I must advise you to concentrate and listen."

Hades mumbled a reply, deep in thought. 

Time skip brought to u by dancing Kronos.

It was an early January morning as Hades and his friends stepped out onto the grounds. Breathing in the frosty air, Hades walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, bringing out his notes. Unknown to him, his friends had noticed his strange obsession with some notes and the Library. Sneaking behind Hadrian, Blaise stole one of his notes out of his hand and ran over to the others with Hadrian pulling out his wand, eyes blazing [NO PUN INTENDED, yet] with fury. 

"Give it here, Zabini." he said in a cold, hoarse voice, unlike his own. 

Everyone froze; Hades had never housed their last names since their first meeting, a sign of friendship. Daphne and Draco, who were the closest to him, looked into his eyes to see they were a deep, crucio red. They both knew only one person with those eyes, Lord Voldemort or as very few know him: Thomas Marvalo Riddle. Without a warning, Hadrian raised his wand and shouted....

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH SNAP! Dramatic, dramatic! cliffhanger! 

A] Billius 

A] Ferriochase or Magnus x Alex 

Q] |HP| Who are my favourite ship? 

Q] |Riordanverse| Whose the best Olympian?