Twelve

"...Crucio!" [CONGRATS IF YOU GOT THAT RIGHT] 

[le gasp] The girls gasped and the boys were in shock. Blaise, who was still screaming on the floor, saw the crimson coloured eyes for the first time. Tackling him to the floor, Draco stole Hadrian's wand and threw it to Daphne who quickly disabled the spell. After pushing Draco off him, Hadrian was fuming when he suddenly clutched his head and screamed in pain. 

Then, his eyes flicked between crucio red, avada kedavra green and onyx black. Falling to the ground, Hadrian had managed to stop the pain for a few seconds before falling into a flashback.

flashback thing

Hadrian stared into the cold, crimson eyes of Lord Voldemort; the most feared dark lord of all time. Raising an eyebrow at why the child didn't cower away at his raw power, Voldemort had to give it to the baby, 

he was quite the warrior. 

But this was war, and in war lives must be taken. Hadrian knew this as, although only being one years old, he was amazingly smart and mature. Greeting death with open arms, he smiled. 

Flashback end 

With a final  scream of agony, Hades fell to the ground - unconscious. But not before muttering the words...

"Warn Hadrian Potter-Black-Shadows that Dumbledore isn't as weak as he thinks." 

Short? I know I'm super sick and feel exhausted so might get more frequent updates but shorter. I also know that not much is making sense right now but trust me, it will in future. Also next chapter is an info chapter so you can skip that.

cya

A] Harry x Daphne or for riordanverse Single Percy or Ferriochase.

A] Hades as 1st, Hestia as 2nd and Artemis as 3rd. 

Q] |HP| What's the worst character to see in the Films? 

Q] |Riordanverse| Who is the best two in the seven?

-the person who is just 'there' .