Former Champion Love❤️

It's quali day ....I decided not to go to the track today I rather go tomorrow . Today Charlotte and I decided to stay in my hotel room and watch movies.

Knock knock knock

"Came in"
The door opened revealing Charlotte with a bottle of red wine and some chips.

"So what movie are we gonna watch" she asked putting everything down.

"We can decide later let's just chat" I say taking a seat on the couch.

"Ok so if I'm right Max can become world champion if he finishes ahead of his rival Lewis, so how do feel like your brother can be a world champion tommorow?" she said.

"I'm very excited for the race but I try not to get ahead of myself I mean anything can happen as it stands either of them can become champion but I be happy if that's Max" I say.

"What do you do again?" she said pouring wine in our glasses.

"I'm a singer" I said.

"That's cool" she said.

We spend the whole day talking and we ended up watching "Princess switch 2" .

I wake up realising I must of Fallin asleep during the movie....and Charlotte probably went to meet up with Charles.

I check on my phone on the f1 app the results of quali .

Starting grid

1. Max
2. Lewis
3. Lando

So Max is on pole ... tommorow will be interesting.

Charlotte told me that I have to meet her at her hotel room that's 363 I think I can't really remember but let's hope I'm right.

I walked done the passage as I search for 363.

I knock on the door .

Someone opened it.

"Hi Charlo-" I didn't finish my sentence when I realised it's not Charlotte it's a guy with braided hair.

"Were you looking for someone?" he said. I could hear in his voice his British.

"Yes but I think I'm at the wrong room I phone her to hear where she is " I say.

I decided to phone Charlotte but then I realised my battery is flat and I forgot to bring my charger.

"Um ...can I use your charger if you don't mind?" I ask the guy .

"Of course came in " he said opening his door wider.

"Your phone" he said.
I give my phone to him then he put the charger on.

"I hope I'm not bothering you or something"I say.

"You not I was just going to make some music" he said pointing to all his music things.

"Mind if I join?" I ask .

"Not at all" he said.

"Wrap me in your jacket,my body And lay me in your bed And kiss me underneath the moonlight Darling,let me trace the lines,on your tattooed heart........" I finished

It was silent for a few seconds.

"So what do you think?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Breath taking" he said more of a whisper but I heard him .

And then the room filed with acward silence.

We then made eye contact.... my heart started to beat fast for some reason.