Black out Christmas 😖

I wake up 10 in the morning and there's a lot of Xmas messages on my phone.

I just realised that the Christmas lunch that's by my house we gonna give the secret Santa presents which mean I need to get something for Max.

I got out of bed and got a shower.... I get dress in a Nike track suit .

After I got ready I got in my blue BMW. My phone started to ring I look at the caller and it Charlotte.

"Merry Christmas y/n " Charlotte say . " Merry Christmas to you too Lotte. "So what's up for the day ?" "Just family lunch at 4 I still have to make all the food and things I'm actually on my way to go find Max a gift for the secret Santa"
"So are you gonna tell your family about your Lewis pregnancy thing?" Charlotte say. I left out sighed " I don't know if I can tell them I mean it's Christmas I don't want to mess everything " I said.
" So if you not ready to tell your family when are you telling Hamilton about it ?" Charlotte said.
" I'm still thinking about that I don't know if I'm ready to tell him ... everything was a mistake that should never have happened ...I guess now I'm gonna live the consequences for it" I say .
"Do you want kids ?" Charlotte ask.
" I mean I would love to have children but in the future when I'm more settled... I'm only 20 years old and I can't take on big response builty like this " I say . "I understand but remember I'm here to help you through tik and tin " Charlotte say . " Charlotte what would I do without you I don't deserve you " I say . " You can say that again" Charlotte say and we laughed a little.
" I get you at the store just send me your live location" Charlotte say.
" Ok see you then Lotte tell Charles and the family I say happy Christmas " I say . " Will do see you at the mall. And then I hang up the phone.

I send Charlotte the link and I arrive at the mall trying to find a parking spot.

After I finally find a parking spot I entered the mall .

After a few minutes I spotted Charlotte. " There you are " I tell Charlotte.
" Ya so let's go get your brother a Christmas gift.

We entered a jewelry store , here's amazing jewelry from rings to watches and necklaces.

I spotted my eyes on a watch and bought it.

We walked around the mall. " Would it be cool if you gift a Lewis Hamilton mag to Max as a joke ?" Charlotte ask . " I mean it would be pretty funny seeing Max face why ?" I tell her . " Come here " she grabbed my my hand and dragged me into a store . " What are you doing Charlotte?" ...

" Hi we have a Lewis Hamilton mag that's over there " Charlotte tell to the store worker. At first the worker looked at me strange I mean why would Max Verstappen sister buy a Lewis Hamilton mag .

She gave Charlotte the mag then we paid and walk out . " 1 , 2 , 3 and shoot" Charlotte say .

" Can I have a photo plz ?" the lady ask.
" Of course " I say. I took the photo.

Charlotte and I walked out of the store . " How did you know she was gonna ask a photo?" I said her . " I just know things " she said.
We say goodbye and I made my way home to prepare for the Christmas lunch.

After I made everything done I got ready .(out fit is on top)

Then i set the table

Then I hear the boot bell ring . I opened it and it was Max , Kelly , my mom and dad .

"Merry Christmas guys " I say giving them all a hag .
They all entered the house.

" So guys before lunch let's do the secret Santa" I say . " Of course you wanna do that first " Max say . I just ignored him and rolled my eyes.

"Mom you go first " I say.

"I got something for y/n " she said handing me the box.

I opened it and it was a mom and daughter half heart necklace...

" Thanks mom I love this " I say .

" Ok so I go now here Max " I say . " Let me guess this is probably a lame gift " Max say.
" Just open it " I say . He opened it and there was a Hamilton mag .

" Is this a joke haha where's the cameras" Max said looking around.

" Did you see your face it's priceless" I say handing him his real gift.

"Not to bad compare to your first gift " Max said placing the Hamilton mag infront on me and putting on the watch

"Not to bad compare to your first gift " Max said placing the Hamilton mag infront on me and putting on the watch .

After secret Santa we went to the table and enjoyed each other's company and the food .

" y/n is everything ok you look pale " Kelly say looking at me .

" I'm fine just think I need some fresh air so excuse me guys " I say standing up but then I started to get dizzy.

" Then everything when dark I just blacked out"