Sharing is caring

The flight finally landed in South Africa. I get my luggage and get in the car that's wanting to take me to the hotel.

"No paps this is great " I say under my breath as I look out of the window everything looks like freedom... it's like no one knows me which is great.

I get to the hotel and went to the desk infront there's a young lady incharge.

" Hi ,y/n" i say my name .
" Welcome Miss" she said as she check my name on the computer.

"Here you go enjoy" she say with a smile.
Everything looks amazing

I open the door and I can't believe my eyes

" What the fuck are you doing here ?" I say as I see Lewis with a towel around his waist .

"What are you doing here ?" Lewis ask .

"I asked first answer me " I say . " I'm on vacation I just needed a break from everything" he said.

" Same as me " I say .

" But what are you doing in my villa ?" he asked. " That's what i have to ask you" i say.

" You know what let's get reception to came here and sort out this shit " Lewis said as he pressed the bottom for the reception.

A few minutes past with awkward silence between Lewis and myself and thank god the reception showed up because the tension was visible.

" What may i help you guys with ?" the same young lady that was by the desk ask.

" Why do we have the same room " Lewis ask . She checked both our cards .
" I'm so sorry for the mistake, just say what we can do to make this up to you" she say.

" For start get me a new villa" i say looking at Lewis. She then checked something on her phone ... " I'm sorry looks like everything is full " she say.

" What does that mean?" I ask . " That you too can share one " she say. " no no I'm not sharing anything with her" Lewis say. " I'm really sorry " she say and exit the place.

" fuck ...i came here to vacay but now I'm here with this dick head" i say under my breath but lewis heard me.

" I'm still here as you can see and why would i want to be in this situation with you" he say.

" Lewis get dressed " i say starting not to focus because of an practically almost naked lewis with only a towel around his waist.

" Why you know how i look naked , you should beg me to take off the towel off " he said smirking.

" You have a big ego thinking that our night meant anything " i say.

" If you remember the night then i guess it meant something to you" he said with a wink before he disappear in the bathroom.

He's right maybe it meant something to me and now I'm gonna remember it forever because I'm pregnant with his baby. I'm not planning to tell Lewis anytime soon ....

After a few minutes Lewis came out of the bathroom with shorts and a tommy x Lewis hoodie on.

" Much better" i say . " Keep telling yourself that precious" he said. " I have a name and its not precious " i say . "What's your name i forgot it? he said . " y/n Verstappen " i say. " That's why i forgot your name VERSTAPPEN " he said saying my surname a little louder.

" fuckyou " i say. He just chuckled and shook his head . " Baby girl this is gonna be a long vacay ' he said while he poured him self water. " I know but why are you saying that?" I ask.
" Just wait and see baby girl " he said giving me a wink.

I just rolled my eyes...

" Are you always like this ?" I ask him.

" Like what?" he asked .. " A pain in the ass" i said.

" hmmm let me see ....maybe" he said.

How did i go from coming here for a vacation to ending up here with this guy...

____________________

Guys i know that i update this book rarely but i will try my best....school started so i will try to update in between.... and also tell me your thoughts on the chapters...i would like to hear from you ...

And don't forget to vote

And before i end this ....who is your favorite driver , I'm asking because I'm very curious

💖