Blerry oh this is scary 😳

I woke up everything looks blurry after a few minutes it all cleared.

" Where am I?" I say trying to remember what happened. " You passed out then we got you to the hospital my mom say's . I just nodded then I scan the room my father,Max and Kelly is in the room.

Then the doctor came in the room. " I've received the results of the blood test " the doctor say . My word and know everyone in the room is gonna know what happened.
" What does it say ?" Max ask. " Nothing serious she's pregnant and her blood pressure was high but everything is under control" the doctor say looking at the papers.

" WHAT " Max said chocking on the water he's drinking he then took a napkin and wipe his mouth.

Everyone's eyes was on me looking for answers to there confused questions.

" Doctor there must have been a mistake or something" my dad say.

"No Mr Verstappen I did do another test to make sure but it said the same as the first one she's pregnant" the doctor say.

" I give you guys space " she said and left the room.

The room was now filled with acward and tension.

" y/n how's this possible we don't even now that you seeing someone" my mom said breaking the silence.

" I'm not seeing someone" I said more like a whisper but everyone in the room can hear me .

"There's not just something in water that makes you pregnant" my father said.

Then silence followed.

"Who's the father and how did this happen?" my mom ask the worst part of this all thing.

I just looked outside of the window.

"Just tell us!" Max said raising his voice a little bit.

"Who is the father?" my father ask.

"His an F1 driver " that's all that could come out of my mouth.

"What tell me this is a lie" Max said.

I just stared at the window.

"Is it Lando , Daniel, Yuki or Nikita? Max ask.

I just sake my head giving him a no.

" Who then ?" my father ask .

" Don't tell me it's who I think it is !" Max said standing up from his chair.

"Who is it just say his name y/n" my mom said.

"It's Lewis.... Lewis Hamilton ok" I said the words finally got out of my mouth.

Everyone looked at me in disbelief they couldn't believe the words that just exist my mouth and I can't blame.

My father left the room .

"How did it happen ?" Max ask .

"It happened in Abu Dhabi i was on my way to Charlotte hotel room but ended up going to the wrong room it was Lewis's room and then it just happened and it happened after you won the race i saw how he looked and I was thinking everytime about how his doing I ended your celebration early but somehow my feet dragged me to Lewis's room" I said.

" What did he say after?" Max say.

" He said it was a mistake " I say under my breath.

" I agree with him it was a mistake, sounds to me Lewis just used you " Max said leaving the room with Kelly.

I turned to my mom that was the only one in the room .

" Mom I'm sorry " i said tires now coming down my face.

She just hugged me and I stayed in her embrace for sometime.

The next day

I arrived finally at home after one day in hospital and I'm exhausted.

But I can't sleep I have alot on my mind and I can guarantee Max will never forgive me .

My phone started to ring I look who's calling and it's Charlotte i didn't answer I have alot on my mind .

My mom is very supportive and I'm very thankful for her .

I somehow find myself Googling Lewis Hamilton .

He's been out of the spotlight since the last race and there are unsure of him returning.

I started to pack my clothes...i need a vacation i think to myself.

I need to go somewhere where I can think.

I booked me a flight to South Africa .... and I also booked by Molori Safari Lodge.

I got all my thing and took a cab to the airport.

I got myself Starbucks as I'm a little early before my plane .

The lady announced on the speaker that the flight to South Africa.

I made my way they scanned my passport and I bored the flight. I put my headphones on and listen to some music. Then a lady sit next to me she had a baby boy with her he look around 7 months old i would guess.

It's strange this might be me in 9 months.

"This is gonna be a long flight"