Heartbreak 💔

I received links , I'm tagged in post and all these sorts of things... I click on a link and I can't believe my eyes..

There's a video going viral on social media of me and Lewis kissing and taking things further.

My phone started to ring the caller name show Max Verstappen (bro ❤️)

I hesitated for a second to pick up the phone because it's obvious why his calling.

I answered him...

" Max I know why you calling" I tell him . " I'm glad you know ... because I don't think you my sister....the sister I know wouldn't have go fuck my revival who knows how many times!!!

" Well world champion Max Verstappen ...have you ever thought that I'm sick and tired of being in your shadow it's always Max mom and dad's favourite little sweet child , Max the number one and I always had to stand one side y/n the failure , coming second to Max the one who can never do anything right in anyone's eyes .... You know what Max that part of my life is gone and it's not coming back ...and you know if you ever really started to get to know Lewis, you find out is actually a very nice person and I'm starting to think I'm not regretting that I'm pregnant with Lewis child... because I'm starting to think his a better person then what you are..." I say tears threating to fall.

" Well if Lewis is such a better person then why don't you consider him as family because from today you not a Verstappen...just like the baby of yours ...you more like a HAMILTON" he said I could hear the anger in his voice.

" Max we have nothing to say to eachother" I said as I hang up the phone.

Tears was streaming down my face now ....such harsh words from Max my own brother was never expected...but I guess there's still a video that's trending online..

I cancelled everything with Tommy Hilfiger... because I just want to stay out of the spotlight.

I went to bed I tossed and turned the whole night because of the tape , having something so private out there for the whole world to see

***
I wake up immediately I check my phone ...thank u god the video is gone Lewis probably had it removed .

I got out of bed and went down stairs. I went through Instagram scrolling through comments...

Is this Max plan to win his second title

Lewis is using her to get to Max

She's just districting both of them ..she might be dating someone else on the track

Thing people do to get more attention on their self

What a slut

Good job Lewis

Thinking they could hide in South Africa

Who does she think she is

By now I didn't even notice tears on my cheeks... How could they think I'm such a monster of a person... this shouldn't never happened... why did I even suggest we go to the balcony..

I saw that I got a message from Lewis ...how do I even have his number on my phone...he probably put it in .

Lewis Hamilton
Hi how u doing?

Me
How do u think I'm doing... Lewis I think it be better for all of us if we don't came near each other..

Lewis Hamilton
You right it be better

I left out a sigh this is not how this is suppose to be , I want to get to know Lewis better the person he is and maybe tell him that I'm expecting his child and hopefully he want to fulfill the role as a dad ...but many people will get hurt in this situation.

I put my phone down on the table and got myself a apple and a glass of water I don't have much of a appetite. I need to make things right with my family but I doubt that's even possible ...but I can try at least but I won't make that happen if I'm in California and they in Monaco.

I got my Laptop and booked a ticket back to Monaco.

Suddenly it came to my mind that I have to check if everything with the baby is ok ...

I made a appointment with Doctor A for first thing tomorrow morning and then I be leaving at 3 in the afternoon.

I saw I have a lot of messages from Charlotte and miss calls.

Me
I'm fine don't worry I be back home soon❤️

What I need now is a nice warm bath ...maybe I won't feel like death after.

I opened the warm water...got my favourite bobble bath ...that smells like strawberries it always made me feel better. I played some soft music on my phone, got into the bath tub...I layed back and closed my eyes, as soon as I closed my blue eyes... I saw a picture of Lewis smiling showing off the small gap in his front teeth...soon his voice followed I just heard " Goodbye butterfly" ..
His eyes showed thousands of emotions that I could make out .
I opened my eyes thinking to myself....

" I'm really falling for him isn't it a bit too late "