Feels of Christmas Eve 🌲😲

It's Christmas Eve and every Christmas Eve we have this theme party... we've been doing this since I can remember . We also do secret Santa every year .

Every year each member of our family gets a chance to host the Christmas Eve party this year it's my parents chance and the theme is old Christmas.

Today I'm gonna watch Christmas movies till it's time for the Christmas Eve party.

I decided to stay in my PJs and cosy up in my bed .

I think I'm going to break the news to my family tommorow I'm nervous but I should just get this over with.

Before I even notice it's time for the Christmas Eve party.

I got ready and decided to wear this.

What you wear

I arrived at the party and everything looks great

Everything was wood, really and intimate.

Our family and friends are everybody here

"Hi y/n you decided to come unlike last year when I hosted the party" Max said.

"Very funny Max" I say hugging him.

"Where's Kelly?" I say not seeing her.

"She's inside helping with the food " Max said.

"Want something to drink?" he ask

"Water would be nice " I say.

"Come on its Christmas Eve what a year it has been and everyone need something stronger" Max said tapping my shoulder.

"Well the year is not over and no thanks I have water" I said.

"Your choice" he said handing the glass of water to me.

"I better go help in the kitchen see you later Maxie " I said walking inside.

"Look who's here " Kelly said as soon as she see me she gave me a hug .

It was my mom , Kelly , my two cousins and my little sister that's 9 years old (I know Max only have a 20 year old sister)

"Y/n you hear" Selena my sister say hugging me "

I gave her a kiss on her cheek before we let go.

"Darling glad you could make it this year" my mom say.

"Max said the same thing" I said rolling my eyes.

"What can I do " I ask

" Thanks for offering honey but everything is done" my mom said taking her apron off.

"Let's go " my two cousins say locking our arms.

We went back outside.

"So how's life?" Dina my cousin ask.

"Weird question to ask but life is going as it's going" I said.

"Anything romantically?" my cousin Morgan ask.

"Mm that's what you guys wanted to know but no there's nothing" I said.

"Let me guess you don't have time for romance and plus you way to busy with work" Dina say .

"Just like you said it D " I said.

"Can I have everyone's attention please" Max said.

We all have our attention to him.

"My sister y/n like to say a few words" Max said pointing to me .

"Really Max " I said.

I walk to were Max is and everyone's eyes was now on me .

"I'm happy everyone could make it and I'm also happy to be here" I started saying.

"Good start y/n" Max said.

"Whatever" I told Max .

"Everyone that knows us know that Christmas Eve is very important to us we have a tradition every year since I was probably born we have a Christmas Eve party and it means a lot to us having our friends and family here .... I'm looking forward to spending the night with all of you guys and just for future reference Max can't do speeches" I ended laughing for the last part.

"Didn't know you could give one either" Max said .

I just walked to the table.

Max , Kelly , my mom ,my father,Dina , Selena and myself sat at one table.

After dessert it was time for the secret Santa draw ...we all gathered at the table and pulled out a name not showing each other because it is after all a "Secret" Santa .

I ended up getting Max .

The night ended and it was just Max , Kelly and myself left...my parents went to sleep if was after all 3 in the morning.

" Let's do something" Kelly said.

"Like what? " Max say.

"Let's ask y/n a few questions and get her self a date " Kelly said.

"I don't know about the date but I'm ok on a few questions so I don't feeling a third wheel" I said.

"If you dated a athlete which sport?" Kelly ask .

"Just so you know if you say F1 your brother is gonna do something to you" Kelly say.

"They not my type " I say.

" Soccer or Basketball" I said.

"Firstly why soccer" Max ask.

" I always thought they attractive and I wouldn't mind learning some soccer skills" I said.

"Basketball?" Max ask.

" The tall and I wouldn't mind going to a free Lakers game" I said.

"You already go to a free race you still want a free basketball game?" Max ask.

"Yesss " I said nodding.

"Look I'm tired and I need to get home so see tommorow at my house for lunch" I say grabbing my things and starting my car .

I get home I removed my make up and got myself a bag of chips from my pantry and eat it in my bedroom....

"It's finally Christmas what a crazy year"