5- Cheat?

Just so you know, Will and jay have grown up together so like they're close close and she calls vivian and phil aunt and uncle as well. also sorry in advance for the time skip lmao

*three weeks later*

I have been living with the Banks' and Will for a while now and we've all got close. Hilary helps me picks out my outfits for special occasions, Carlton helps me keep on top of my classes and me and Will drive Ashley to her violin lessons every week.

Aunt Viv's been amazing she's literally the aunt I never had. The hospital in England had been ignoring my calls and questions about my mama so she rang them and had a massive argument with them about customer service and all that. Me and Will were listening at the door hyping her up. (i can imagine this happening lmao)

I don't really think Uncle Phil likes me that much as he had to come pick me up from school the other day for being in a fight when he was in the middle of an "important meeting". He could've just got G to come pick me up but he wasn't on the contact list so that's not my fault. Overall though, he hates both me and Will so nothing we can do about it now lol.

I call Ice often but haven't been able to see him yet. Oh and guess what??? Jazz is coming down for a few days to teach Ashley how to play the drums instead of violin and I'm gassed 'cos I haven't seen him in ages.

————————————————————————

"Jayda! Jay! Jay! It's saturday! Hey, hey! Jazz is coming! Hey, hey! But not your bae! Bae, bae!"

I threw a pillow at Will and interrupted his "incredible rhyming" as he calls it. He was adding his own adlibs it was too cringey.

"C'mon! That was good! Do you get it? Cos Jazz is coming but Ice isn't so I said but not your bae?" he was in stitches when Ashley walked by my open door thanks to him.

"Morning Jay!" she smiled as she carried on going downstairs for what i'm guessing was breakfast. I smiled back and waved.

"How come your nice to her and I got smacked by a pillow, that fucking hurt." He was still rubbing his cheek making me laugh.

"Alright, get out so I can get dressed," I shooed him out before changing into an outfit. Hilary did pick one out for me last night but they always seem too formal so I prefer her fashion advice for special occasions, i'd usually prefer to dress comfy.

I put my red plaid pyjama bottoms on and a white cropped tank top with one of Ice's black zip up nike hoodies he gave me. We both had this outfit matching except he had a normal tank on or as some people call it the wife beater shirt 😳. Though, I mean like Ice.... I wouldn't mind if he was pulli- JAYDA STOP THINKING HORNY THOUGHTS. It's been a long time since I've seen my boyfriend, let's just say that.

I was still getting used to my room, it almost felt too good to be true. The only difference now was my clutter here and there, a couple posters and my shoe collection now on the wall along with my hats.

————————————————————————

I opened the door and walked out into the massive corridor, before walking down the staircase and into the kitchen.

"Hola amigos," I said as Will chucked me an apple which I ate gratefully.
"Jayda, for your science project I've got a really good idea, we could write like this essay and-"
"Woah woah Carlton chill bro," I just woke up and this guy's talking about science essays.
Will started laughing.
"Yeah I don't think she wants to write an essay aren't science projects like the volcano thingys?" He said looking between us.
"That's what I'm thinking, I don't wanna do no essay," I said.
"You do the volcano project in middle school, seriously guys? We'll be in college before you know it, you've gotta grow up," He said putting on his grandad sweater and picking up his golf club and buggy. "See you," He nodded before walking out the back door.