9- Icy

I got in the shower and spent almost an hour in there just thinking about what would happen today. I'd have to speak to Ice and Will would have to hold back from punching him. I couldn't wait. Again, sarcasm if you didn't notice.

I still wasn't sure about breaking up with Ice, but if I did end up doing that today then I should let him know what he's missing out on and make him regret it. So I wore a bomb ass outfit.

I wore white shorts with black baggy joggers over the top, they were sagging a little but it's the whole point. (remember it's in the 90s) I had a black cropped top on with a white unbuttoned shirt that was three sizes too big. I decided to straighten my hair and wore my white and black new york yankee's hat. I also wore my dark mocha Jordan 1's. These were my favourite pair and it went so well with the outfit.

(instead of bandana you're wearing the hat)

Just as I was adding the finishing touches to my make up, there was a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I shouted over the music I had playing.
Will entered and looked me up and down as I put Tupac on pause to hear whatever it is he needed to tell me.

"Damn!" he said making me laugh.
"Gotta show him what he's missing out on," I smirked. We did our handshake and both walked out my room towards the living room.

Ashley was laying across the sofa, picking at the fluff on her clothes.
"Yo Ash, move," Will said tapping her legs so he could sit down.
"Don't be rude, say please," I gave him a mom look and he laughed.

"What are you guys doing today?" she asked us.
I awkwardly adjusted my hat before laughing.
"Er, my boyfriend or ex-boyfriend is coming over to talk to me."
Will snorted as I put the middle finger up at him in return.

"So he's your boyfriend or not?" Ashley asked me sitting up more and turning to face me on the other sofa.
"It's complicated. At the moment, yeah I guess he still is my boyfriend but whether he leaves as my boyfriend is another story."
Will snorted another time before getting up to grab a drink. In reality, he knew I was about to hit him.

"Do I get to meet him?" Ashley perked up as she never got to actually speak to Mike, although he was never my boyfriend.
"Yeah I guess so," I smiled at her.
"Get in!" She shouted before running upstairs to get changed. I laughed at her energy before following Will into the kitchen where he was talking on the house phone.

"No. This is my fucking house yeah? Unless she says she wants you in here then you're not coming in. Got it?" There was a pause. "Don't get fucking mouthy to me alright? If I have to punch you round your jaw to stop you from talking when you get here then I'll do it."
I laughed and Will jumped as he hadn't noticed me.
"Yeah, whatever. You got some explaining to do," and he hung up the phone.

"Ice?"
"Yup, Satan himself." I laughed at his comment.
"I appreciate you backing me but you don't have to lose your friendship with Ice because of me yeah?"
"I don't wanna be friends with him if he's being a prick. I don't care."
"Alright, alright."