11- "Always,"

I woke the next day in Will's arm and turned around to look at him. He was already awake looking at me.
"That isn't creepy at all," I said sarcastically making him laugh.
"Come, let's go get breakfast," he said trying to get me to get off him so he could stand up. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head.

"No offence but one of your cousins are on my death list right now so I don't wanna see her."
He rolled his eyes pulling the blanket off both of us. "Aunt Viv put her in the pool house last night she's not gonna be in here."

"Oh in that case," I said as I jumped out of bed, grabbing one of Will's jumpers that he left on the floor and putting it on. "Let's go then," I said opening the door.

He laughed at me before following me out the room and down the hallway.

"I can't be bothered," I complained, "Why is this house so big?" I dragged my feet as I walked, my appetite disintegrating as I thought about my warm bed.

Will rolled his eyes at my dramatic behaviour and then bent down in front of me so he could give me a piggyback ride.

I grinned like a little kid as he carried me downstairs and into the kitchen. Only Geoffrey was in there, washing some dishes.
"Yo G, where's everyone?" Will asked putting me down onto one of the counters.

"Master William, Miss Jayda," Geoffrey nodded his head at us before answering Will's question, "Phillip had a meeting, Vivian is taking Ashley on a play date then going shopping, Carlton is in the library and Hillary the pool house."

"Woah, you know everything. Are you the next Jesus or something?" I joked to which Will laughed and put his hand in my face pushing my head back, almost trying to keep me out the conversation.

"Can you keep Hillary out the house for as long as possible. We don't want them having a scrap or nun," Will asked G, laughing as he said it.
"Mrs Banks has already I asked me to do just that," He replied before nodding at both of us and walking out with some laundry.

"Guess we got the house to ourselves then," Will grinned walking up to me.
"You could've worded that very different," I cringed to which he put his head back laughing.
"I didn't mean it like that," he rolled his eyes playfully at me.
"Mhmm," I jumped off the counter and started heading upstairs.

"Oi, where you goin'?" Will asked me following to the foot of the stairs.
"Boy, don't oi me," I lifted an eyebrow at him to which he scoffed.
"Oh I'm sorry your highness. To where will thou be proceeding to?" he mocked.
"I'm going to sleep bro. The warmth is calling me," I joked as I carried on walking upstairs.

He jumped the stairs three at a time to reach me and fall in step with me.
"If you fell then it would've been so funny," I said referring to his lunges.
He rolled his eyes, "You just mad cos you can't do that shortie."
I stuck the middle finger up at him, sarcastically smiling as I did so.

I walked into my room and flopped onto the king sized bed, sighing.
"Why are you in here? I want to sleepppp," I questioned Will who was standing at my door still.
"Jayyyy. I'm bored, there's no one else to annoy."
"Go annoy, Hillary. I'll pay you," I joked as he shut my door and walked further in, flopping down beside me.

"Boy, get your own bed," I said, starfishing so he had no room.
"You had no problem with it last night," He smirked.
"Shut up, you make it sound like we did something," I rolled my eyes at him and turned over having no energy to argue with him and just accept it.

Just as I was drifting off, I heard him speak. Again.
"Jayyyy."
I kicked him off the bed with my feet so that he landed on the floor with a thump. Satisfied, I got under the covers and shut my eyes again.
"Ow! What did I do?" He said his voice going higher making me laugh despite pretending to be asleep.