Nightmares in a Catastrophe

Danger

I stay over in the man's nest in Ray's guest room. I lay awake scared and hurt. Ray didn't deny when I asked if he was mad at me but the only thing I saw in his eyes was hate. Directed to me. I felt my eyelids drop. I fell asleep but that didn't mean I got rest or felt safe.

"Henry........."

"Who's there!?" I ask.

"Oh you know me!" He said.

"No I don't think I do if I can't see you." I say.

"Good........." he says happily

Suddenly I was tied to a chair. The dark figure came out of hiding, yet I didn't know who it was from his disguise.

"I want to destroy you or Captain Man." The voice says.

"Fine. Me." I say.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"Just destroy me and get it over with." I say.

"Okay.........I just need one thing. Find me in the bottom of the man's nest."

I nod then wake up sweating. I walk into the dungeon. Then I see the only person in the world that scares me at an insane rate.

Drex.

"Hey Hart. Looks like you've found me."

"D-D-rex." I shudder.

"That's me!" He confirms.

"W-Why are you here? What are you trying to do."

"I want revenge, Hart. I also want you to know the truth before I regain what's mine."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh so you don't know?"

"Know what?!" I get impatient.

"That Ray hates you? Yeah. He does. And he always talks about it."

"How would you know...?" I ask, scared.

"The densitizer didn't only give me the claws."

I looked to the ground in disbelief.

"S-So......he said that...?

"You bet he did!"

I zone out so I don't notice tiny Ray shove a needle or knife (something sharp) into my leg.

I fall to the ground and I wanna scream, but I can't so I lightly cry. He took out the needle and I looked at the blood.

"Woah..." I coughed out.

I then passed out.

Danger

I wake up and feel something around my left leg. Was it a bandage o-or a cast? Something like that. Oh! I remember. I got stabbed. Isn't that lovely. I limp over to my bed in the guest room. Every step I wince. It hurt, terribly.

I lay in my bed and rub my forehead, remembering what Drex said Ray said about me. I wanted to not believe him.........but it did make sense. I sigh. I managed to fall asleep.