"wake up" - hyunlix

a/n: second time writing angst!! i love angst writing soo i'm going to try it myself :))

felix pov.

I sat there miserably. I wanted to tell him i love him. i wanted too. but its my only chance and i'm going. i haven't told him i'm suffering from a really deadly illness. but its fine, it always is..

i walk up to him where the fountain is. "hi jinnie!" i smiled. "lixie i missed you!!" he hugs me tightly. i started coughing and pulled out. he didn't seem to care or notice. "um.. jinnie i wanted to tell you something." i look up at him. "but you must promise that you won't hate me okay?" he nods. "so.." i start to second think about telling him.. can i? no i cant. he'll hate me! i space out while my thoughts go through my mind. "lixie?? you there?" he giggles.

hyunjin pov.

he spaced out again. he always does. i sigh. "lix? wake up stop spacing ou-" i was soon cut off by him fainting into my arms. "oh shit! felix! wake up!" i shook him gently. 'oh no! what'd i do wrong?!" i thought to myself.

time skip to hospital :p

i watched his heart rate on the screen as i held his hand. he laid there helplessly. "please wake up.. please lix." i say to him. no response back. soon the heart rates start going up then going down. I watched it and panicked. "lix!! please don't give up on me! please! stay with me!" my eyes started to water then soon the water dropped down my cheeks. "doctor! please a doctor!" i yelled outside the door. the doctor told me to get out the room and wait. i obeyed and wait impatiently.

the doctor comes out and says something to me.

"im sorry but....

he's gone"

I cried and cried and went inside the room and sat beside him. I held his hand again and kissed it. "i love you felix.."

a/n: jsjsjsjjs sorry i haven't been uploading i have been procrastinating alott!! and also i hope you like this!! took me a while to think of something. its kinda bad but yeah!! <33