meant to be- minlix

a story that one of my readers suggested- @flappen_It :)

jisung pov.

"felix-ssi!!!" i yelled running upstairs.

"what hyung?" i opened the door and found the younger writing in his journal.

"are you writing another poem?" he nodded focused on the pen. "stumped?" he nodded again and teared the paper out.

i giggled a bit. "well get out of your goofy hello kitty pants. my friend is coming over."

he looked up at me with sad eyes. "i thought i was your friend??"

i rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut. i grabbed my phone and sat on the couch, waiting for him to come to the house.

felix pov.

i threw the paper onto the floor with the other papers. what to write?

i brushed my hair back with my hand, my hair flopping back immediately. i sighed and got up from the chair.

i grabbed my phone and walked out my room and went downstairs, just to meet another guy!

"oh hey lixie! i was about to call you down."

i nodded and just went to the couch to sit down, with him next to me.

holy shit. this guy is so good looking, i thought to myself. i started to sweat a bit and panic.

"okay so lee know this is felix or yongbokkie or lixie-" i glared at him to stop with the stupid nicknames.

"oh my bad. anyways felix this is lee know or minho. now talk to each other while i get snacks!" jisung walked away and went into the kitchen.

i looked at minho. "so youre the lix ive been hearing of? you look more angelic than the pictures." he started. i was blushing so hard at this point.

"and did you dye your hair? it looks different." he questioned. i nodded.

"i dyed my hair recently. didnt like blonde too much." i said rubbing my neck.

he smiled. "you looked gorgeous with it but either way, youre still so pretty." i got shy and hid in my hands.

jisung walked in and looked at us. "you weirdos stop flirting!" he scolded. minho chuckled and held my hand.

i smiled and slowly started to fall in love with him. what has this man done to me?
_____

2 months later

"minho im bored lets go somewhere" i said tugging on his shirt.

i heard a sigh and i looked up at him. "whats wrong?" he patted my head and answered my question. "nothing. i just, nevermind."

i pouted and looked at him with pleasing eyes. "tell me pleaseee" i begged.

"i just love you so much and i want you to be mine forever but i dont know how jisung will feel."

i giggled and hugged him. "i like you too dumby but i think jisung will approve." he nodded and walked out my room. i followed behind like a little puppy.

jisung was sitting on the couch watching tv. "why were you guys gone for so long? hurry up and sit so we can watch a movie." we quickly sat down, next to each other.

he glared at us suspiciously. "yall are acting weird. what is up with you guys?"

minho grabbed my hand and confessed our love to him. "jisung, we're in love. first time ive seen felix i fell in love. die i cant hold back anymore and i need to make it official. you might not approve but please, tell me if its okay or not. i love felix to death."

i looked at jisung with hopeful eyes. jisung started to laugh. me and minho looked at each other with confused faces.

"you guys are funny. you think i havent noticed? its so obvious!" jisung said laughing at us.

me and minho looked down embarrassed. "anyways i accept it! you have my approval."

i looked at minho with bright eyes and hugged him. i whispered in his ear,

"i love you so much."

"i love you more lixie." he whispered back.