crybaby - hyunlix

a/n: this will have a small abuse mention and killing mention !! And bullying so if it triggers you, please don't read. Please and Thank you, readers :) now please enjoy, for those who stayed

felix pov.

It's always, "you cry too much"

"crybaby!" "such an attention seeker"

but never.. "are you okay?"

"don't cry, I'm here" "let it all out"

_____________________

I walk to school, worried about what people will say today.

Hi, I'm lee felix. also known as the 'crybaby' or 'attention whore'. I've been called this for crying in class, bathrooms, hallways, and at home.

Today, I'm wearing a long sleeve hoodie with baggy ass jeans on a hot-ass day. my friend jisung, came up to me. "hey lix! arent you hot?" he says concerned.

I shake my head. he sighs, "did it happen again?" I nod as my eyes tear up and he hugs me.

I start crying into his shoulder. he pats my back, reassuring me that it wasn't my fault and that I shouldn't cry. people walk by us, staring, whispering to their friends, laughing. I hear it every day.

jisung is the only one I can trust.. only jisung.

I pull out the hugs, wiping off the tears, and jisung sighs. "your dad is horrible.. let go to our lockers okay? we can't be late to class now." I nod and we walk to our lockers.

I bump into someone. he was tall, very tall. I look up and see a frightening yet handsome face. "s-sorry.. um-" I say apologizing quickly before I get hurt (at least is what I thought).

he smiles though, a smile..?

"it's fine! just be careful next time shortie" he pats my head and walks away. 'has he not heard of me? does he not want to hit me like the other kids? not want to kill me like the other kids?' i was so confused, thought running through my head. what had just happened?

I quickly grabbed my books, pencil case, and shit and ran to class with jisung.

_______________________

I went to the bathroom to cry again. yep again. I locked myself in the stall and burst tears out of my eyes.

"why? why was it so hard to not cry so much? just hold your feelings in lix. why are you so stupid?!" I say muttering to myself.

"hm is someone in here?" I hear a voice say. it sounded familiar.. but I don't know, I didn't want to hear it though. it irritated me so much.

I sniffed and wiped my face, going out the bathroom stall. I saw that kid again. "hey are you okay?" he asked me. I ignored him going to the sink, washing my face with water. "yah, answer me" he said raising his voice. I ignored him once again, drying my face with my long sleeves.

as I was about to walk out of the bathroom he grabbed my hand, not letting me go. "hey! what do you think you're doing?" I exclaimed. "I'm trying to ask you something! so answer!" I slapped him across the face running out of the bathroom.

hyunjin pov.

this was unbelievable! I was just trying to ask someone if they were okay, and dared to slap me! ugh...

I rubbed my face, looking in the mirror. "that kid can hit pretty hard.." I said out loud, thinking to myself. I go out of the bathroom, to meet my friend chan.

"yah hyun what happen to your face?" my friend, chan, asked. I smirk, "some kid smacked me when I was being nice to them."

"pfft. what does he look like." I point to him. "the one in the corner" chan smirks and gets his fist out. "wow.. the crybaby? huh.. who would've thought he was so tough?"

'CRYBABY?!?!?! I thought- wha- I'm confused? a crybaby? the crybaby?? why was he so cute?' i thought to myself, spacing out. "yah! hyun get a hold of yourself! I'm going beat him up, so videotape it!" chan says, excited while handing me his phone.

I was worried for him but decided not to say anything.

I filmed everything that happen...

felix pov.

someone was walking up to me. 'hm? what'd they want?' I thought to myself.

"yah! crybaby!" I ignored him and continue to talk to jisung.

"Listen to me cry baby!" he says pulling me by the collar. "w-what?!" I say scared. he smirks and starts punching me. blood runs out down my nose. oh jeez, what did I do wrong..?

he punches my left eye, blurring out my vision in that eye. his face was blurry, but I could still see a faint smirk. "what a pathetic bitch!" he says smacking me across my face, leaving a red mark.

he lets go of my collar and I fall to the cold tiled, flooring. "Felix!" Jisung says, lifting me from the floor. I let out a soft smile, "i-i'm fine.." and just like that..

everything went blank...

a/n: soooo this plot is a bit weird and messy but I hope this is good enough !! I'm writing a bit more since I'm on a small break :) and if you want a part two, ill be glad to make one!!