robber- hyunlix

felix laid down on the couch stretching his muscles. he lightly sighed and yawned. "time to nap!" he said to himself and wrapped himself in blanket.

CRASH!!

"holy shit. is someone here?!" felix thought. he quickly grabbed his phone and ran to his room, hiding in his closet.

911 was dialed. "911 whats your emergency-"

all the sudden felix's phone died. "shit!" felix whispered to himself.

clink, clink! was heard throughout the house. the robber roamed around the house. they opened the door to felix's room and felix quickly covered his mouth.

the closet door was opened. "ahhh now i found you!" the man said. he had a black mask on covering everything but eyes.

"who the fuck are you?! leave me alone!" felix said fighting, as his life mightve been at risk.

the one with mask chuckled deeply. "mm, i saw you walking home from that cafe and that you looked cute so i followed you. i wanted to make you my own." the man simply stated.

the other gulped, scared if what might happen. he held his hand out. "get up i wanna talk" he said lifting his mask up, showing a handsome face with plump lips and promising eyes.

felix fell in love immediately but knew to be cautious. he stood up on his own and was quick to keep his distance.

"go sit down there and stay there." felix said wanting to avoid any catastrophe.

the so called robber went down but looked around the house instead. looking at pictures of felix with friends, family, etc.

"hm. he must be a social butterfly." felix stood behind him with an upset face.

"what are you doing you creep! really i should be calling the cops but no im not." felix said annoyed.

the taller laughed at felix. "youre cute when youre mad." he said and walked to the living room and sat down.

felix huffed and stomped over to him. "whats your name so i can report you to the police." he said so plainly.

"its hyunjin, hwang hyunjin. and can you make me some food? im kinda hungry."

"what? no! im not making you food. after you broke into my house and broke my window?!"

"mmm thats rude to not serve your guest." hyunjin said with a smirk on his face.

"you stupid-" felix decided to calm down. "you know nevermind." he sat down next to hyunjin and hyunjin brought him closer. he hugged felix tightly.

"lets talk i want to know you more. i think i like you." he said with a smile on his face.

felix looked st him. he look so sincere and serious about this. felix sighed.

"im felix. lee felix. i used to live with my friend but he left. im 21 and like cats and dogs." he said saying only very few details.

hyunjin nodded and talked to him. "im 21 too. i never liked cats and i sticked with dogs."

felix nodded. awkward silence came over the room.

"if i get to know you more, can you be mine?" hyunjin asked looking into the youngers eyes.

felix stood up. "this is weird. i dont know but lets stay as friends then maybe." hyunjin smiled.

"completely fine with me. as long as youre by my side."

felix smiled but it was small. "if were going to be friends, i need you to my window first."

hyunjin chuckled. "i will, i will."

a/n: hey readers!!! im doing your requests right now. heres something i worked on a while back. also my winter break is coming to an end so i might not upload as much. T-T
ill try to though. anyways i hope you guys have a good new year.