crybaby - hyunlix - part two

jisung pov.

here I am, sitting on a chair in the hospital, next to my best friend.

I sigh and watch the heart monitor.

beep...

beep.....

"lix.. please wake up," I say holding his hand. someone bursts into the door. huh..?

blonde hair, tall figure, i look at him from his feet to his head.. hyunjin?! "yah! what are you doing here?" i say standing up from the rolly chair.

"Please I just want to make sure he's okay-" I smack him across his face. "no! get out! you don't deserve to be here!" I say, furiously. he holds his cheek. "I just.." he says, looking down.

"Just what?!" I say with tears rolling down from my face.

"j-jisung..?" i hear a voice say from behind me. I look and see felix... awake?! he smiles at me weakly. I sit in the chair again and I hold his hand smiling.

"l-lix... you're okay" I say as he nods. "h-hey.. its that hyunjin k-kid ji" he says smiling again. i nod and look at hyunjin, mad.

"u-um sorry felix... that I didn't do anything but I was hoping you were okay" hyunjin says looking at felix, with watery eyes. felix nods, "it's okay... it's not your fault"

felix pov.

hyunjin sits on the bed and smiles. he looks at jisung, "hey can I get some privacy with felix?" jisung nods, suspiciously (when imposter is sus📮) . he slowly walks out the door.

hyunjin sighs and holds my left hand. "felix, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but..." I looked at him confused.

"I think..."

"you think..?"

"I think I like you felix! and I like you a lot. my friend, chan, would be really angry at me but I like you. even if you cry so much I'd comfort you and share my unconditional love with you! This could be too fast and overwhelming and, I know you might not like me and that I'm a jerk, but please hear me out. I'm not as bad as you think or see. Please give me a chance. I want you to be my love, in a matter of life or death."

I pause. 'Is he being serious? Should I do this?' I thought to myself. Thoughts overwhelmed my body but I grabbed both of his hands and smiled.

almost hesitating but knowing I could give it a chance I said, "yes, hyunjin I will be your love"

Jisung comes running into the door. "what no! don't go with him!" i sigh. "jisung I'm giving him a chance, plus he seems really romantic" i say smiling at hyunjin. he smiles back. i kiss his cheek.

____________________________

Could they be moving too fast? Is it a bit weird? Should felix give hyunjin a chance?

I don't know but we'll find out :))

a/n: yo I'm thinking about doing part three with hyunjin and felix but I'm not sure yettt jjsjsj. if you do want one, I can do it :) also it kinda moving to fast (like I said before lol)