Prolouge - A day before everything

.
.
.
.

The world isn't fair and humans are not born equal, I learnt that the hard way.

"Give up."

"W-what are you saying, doc? There m-must've been an error! A misunderstanding! Izuku.. He really wanted to be a h-hero.."

"The kid is quirkless. You see, the people with quirks would've already manifested their quirks but you didn't. We conducted a test and as you can see, right here on your pinky..ot...ave..xtra joint...---"

The man mercilessly continued to ramble discouraging words, sinking my hopes even deeper. My mom held her face on her palms as she cried hearing the news. In shock, I dropped my limited edition, Allmight figurine toy that I've been holding in excitement just a minute ago.

Everything crashed. My world, my dreams, including my friendship with my childhood "friends".

"Hah your useless. You're really a deku, Deku!" "yeahh you don't deserve to be kacchan's friend!" "A mistake!"
.
.
.

"..*sobs* I-I'm so sorry, izuku.." mom cried while hugging me tightly. I can't believe it. I can't believe myself! Why did it became like this.. I can still be a hero...right....?

Kacchan.. weren't any better either.. did he not want me as a friend anymore or was he never even my friend?

In just a single day, everyone's attitude to me turned upside down. The teachers that once was praising me for my works never even bother looking at me now.. The friends I thought I could trust doesn't even sputter my name..

Everything was falling apart

~~~

Mom has been crying.. she tries to hide it but she can't hide the redness in her eyes..

It's my fault.

Everything's my fault..

If only I had a quirk..

~~~1

They say that a child can never be that sad. Children haven't even seen the world yet, and I disagree on that one. I don't even want to see the world if this little speck of space I am living in is like this..

"Still thinking of becoming a hero Deku? I feel bad for your mom, she had to deal with you. You even use a trashy bag like this!"

" Hahahahaha" " Poor Deku~ hahah"

" Lol hahah, awhh Deku, you gonna cry? Such a crybaby! You're so helpless, Deku!"

They continued to throw mockeries at me, they tossed my bag to each other as if it's some kind of toy to play with while I try to reach for it but I was shorter than them so I wasn't really able to grab it till they threw it right on my head, great..

"Please.. Leave me alone, guys.. kacchan...."

Kacchan appeared pissed that I called out for him specifically.. He started approaching me while simultaneosly scrunching up his face to an angry scowl. I got scared so I backed up instinctively however, I tripped over someone's leg and fell onto my butt. I still tried to move away 'till I hit the wall of our classroom.

"A-ahh..... I- I w-wait.."

"HAH? You looking down at me deku?? How dare you, quirkless DEKU!"

"You're just a freak, Deku!" "SHUT UP EXTRAS! " "Okay, okay, sorry bro."

"Hey deku, if you really want to be a hero, just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life! Get that through your stupid head, idiot Deku!!"