Chapter 12: Agreement

"Well how about becoming a student himself?" another voice echoed.

The crowd turned their attention to the source of the sound only to see the infamous chimera right by the door.

"Principal Nezu? What are you doing here?" Katsuki spoke after unusually staying silent for quite some time.

"Nothing much, just scouting one of my future students." Nezu smugly spoke in a casual tone as he made his way infront of the wall, observing one particular indivual.

"Fascinating." he renarked.

"What did you mean, 'becoming a student', Principal Nezu? Does the association know this?" Aizawa stood up. His heart started to beat faster, was it because of hope? or fear of what's going to happen to the boy?

"If they hold themselves dear, they won't have a say in this." Nezu smirked.

"What if he does something? I can't always stay by his side to watch over him, and I don't think other heroes will treat him properly if left in their care."

"Who says you have to be the one watching him?" Nezu turns his attention to Aizawa, then spared a glance at Katsuki which did not went unnoticed by Aizawa.

"You're planning on leaving him in the hands of Bakugo? Seriously?!"

The group looked at Aizawa, surprised at what he said, especially Katsuki.

"Now, now, put a little trust on your student, won't you, Aizawa? Besides, Bakugo-kun isn't going to be the only one watching over Midoriya-kun. As you know, UA is the most secure place in all of Japan, of course, it has the most guarded facilities. I'm sure you know where I'm heading with this."

"The boy just escaped from the den of wolves and your sending him to another damn one. The kids there won't see him as a transferee, Principal Nezu, they'll see him as a villain, the public won't let you get away with this!" Mitsuki spoke up, her hands trembling from worrying aboutthe future that hasn't happened yet.

"Isn't it the best way for him to rejoin soceity, Mrs. Bakugo? Once the public sees that Midoriya-kun is harmless, their opinions of him will change, instead, they'll see him as a traumatized teenager in need of care and attention. He'll be able to meet people who will stay by his side, and maybe even trigger back his memories with people." Nezu approaches the group and hops on Aizawa's shoulder.

"If it's about making him remember, then isn't it best to let him stay with me? I'm his mother.. Please.. I just want to be with my son.. " Inko spoke after being quiet for a while. Her voice trembled with each word she spoke.

"Hmm.. How about this. I will make it so that Mrs. Midoriya can also live in UA so she can be with Midoriya-kun. I heard Mrs. Midoriya here is quite knowledgeable about business management. I distinctly remember there being a spot on my teaching staff for a subtitute teacher in General Class. I'll handle everything so you can get intregated there seamlessly."

"As for Midoriya-kun, he will attend Class 1-A so Aizawa here can continue watching over him atleast most of the day time. He will also have a dorm located right next to Bakugo-kun's so he can watch over him at night."

"As for the expenses, please don't worry about it. I'll handle and sponsor everything. How about it? Pretty generous offer, isn't it?"

"..."

The grouo was stunned, especially Aizawa and Inko. They were speechless. It's to the point that Inko lost the strength in her legs making her sit back down on her chair.

After a while, Aizawa decided to break through the silence. He knows very well that the cunning chimera won't ever give out a penny without receiving something in return.

"What's in it for you?" he asked, triggering the aura of the most evil supreme demon lordband it's dark sinister smirk.

Alas. Why did he have to ask.

"Oh well, nothing much.. Maybe just.. A bit of a special time spent together with Midoriya-kun. I simply want to give him some... 'special classes'.. From me, the most intelligent lifeform to ever exist in this puny worl–"

"I accept."

The attention was taken by Inko, as she looked up to Nezu with determined eyes.

"I accept your proposition, Principal Nezu."

"W-wait, Inko, how about thinking it over?"

"Right, Auntie, no one knows what this demon lor–

*glare*

"Ahem, I mean, no one knows the true intentions of Principal Nezu! It could be a trap!"

"Rest assured, Mrs. Midoriya! All of the words I have spoken by this far are nothing but the truth! " Nezu pipes in.

"Still, Auntie!"

"Katsuki's right, Inko! Maybe you need to think it over again for some time–"

"Thank you, Mistuki, Katsuki-kun. But I've made up my mind. I only wish for the best for my son and to stay by his side.. I wish to pay back all those time that I wasn't with him, even if he doesn't remember me at the moment..."

Inko glanced at Izuku, who was at the time, looking back at them while the child by his side was pruning his wings.

"Alright then, can you please repeat that one more time, Mrs. Midoriya?"

Nezu pulls out a recording out of nowhere, it has been recording the conversation ever since he first entered the room.

"Yes, I accept your proposition, Principal Nezu. Thank you so much for granting this opportunity for us... And this chance for me. I am deeply indebted to you" Inko bowed her head to Nezu.

"Please, Mrs. Midoriya, the honor is mine. I simply wish to be of help to you."

....Nezu smirks.