[ 1 ]

Mina and Chaeyoung are married for 5 years and don't have any child yet

They can't have a child

"Mina-yah wake up now" chaeyoung said "ne" mina sits at the bed as chaeyoung pecked her lips. "Good morning" chaeyoung said "morning too" mina said, they go down and starts to eat "this is yummy" mina continue to eat "cause I cooked it" chaeyoung said.

After eating, "minari" chaeyoung called "hm?" Mina hummed "let's go to the park pleaseeeee?" Chaeyoung asked like a child "sure we can chaengie" mina said "don't call me chaengie" chaeyoung said making mina chuckled "let's go now before I change my mind" mina said and chaeyoung pulls her. They arrived and sits at the bench.

Mina looks at the kids who's playing around, she smiles and chaeyoung notices it "love" chaeyoung called and mina looks at her "hm?" She hummed "nothing" chaeyoung giggled and mina facepalms "you little cub" mina said "I guess I'm a cub" chaeyoung said.

An hour later, they go back home and changed clothes.

Actually chaeyoung is thinking about adopting a child but she still didn't tell mina, "love" Chaeyoung said "yes?" Mina asked "let's go to the adoption center" Chaeyoung said, mina and chaeyoung's friend is the owner of the adoption center "why?" Mina asked "I wanna adopt one kid" chaeyoung said making mina smiles "we can chaengie but later" mina said "I'm kinda tired" she added "hm ok" chaeyoung lay down beside mina.

"We can adopt one cause you know" chaeyoung said "I'm sorry" mina said "it's ok love, it's not your fault" chaeyoung said and snuggles into mina's chest. Mina chuckled and pecked chaeyoung's forehead "hehe I love that" chaeyoung giggled "aigoo" mina said.

3 hours later, "k love let's go" chaeyoung said "ok" mina said and they both go to the car. Chaeyoung starts to drive, few minutes later they arrived and go inside.

"Oh mina chaeyoung why are you two here?" Nayeon asked "adopting" chaeyoung said "let's go" nayeon said. Mina found a little girl who's shy "oh hi" mina said "h-hi" the girl stuttered.

"What's your name?" Mina asked "gowon" the girl said "how old are you?" Mina looks at Gowon "uhm two" gowon said and mina fixes gowon's hair "why is your hair so messy?" She asked and tied gowon's hair "uhm no one fix it" Gowon said and mina nodded "I'm done" she said.

"Thant you" gowon said which made mina smile "I'm mina by the way" mina said "hi auntwie" Gowon said and mina pats her head "auntwie let's pway" Gowon said "let's play?" Mina asked and Gowon nodded.

They go to the play area, meanwhile at chaeyoung "where's mina?" Nayeon asked "I thought she's with us?" Chaeyoung asked and they find mina. They go to the play area and see mina playing with gowon "it's my first time seeing that kid playing with someone" nayeon said and chaeyoung just stared at them.

At mina

Mina put Gowon on her lap and plays with her, Chaeyoung and nayeon approaches them "love" chaeyoung said "oh hi" mina said. Chaeyoung smiles and looks at nayeon "I guess she is" she whispered to nayeon "I'll just the adoption paper ready" Chaeyoung looked at them and pats gowon's head, Gowon looks at her "she's my wife gowon-ahh" mina said, Gowon nodded and nayeon arrived "gowon-ahh auntie will leave now" nayeon said "oh" Gowon pouts "don't worry auntie will be back tomorrow" mina said and Gowon nodded.

Mina and chaeyoung leaves the adoption center and go back home.

Mina sits at the couch and Chaeyoung sits beside her "I got some news!" Chaeyoung said "hm what is it?" Mina asked.