[ 10 ]

At son's house

Chaeyoung and mina go inside "oh mina chaeyoung, what are you two doing here?" Mrs son asked "this penguin want to see the kids" chaeyoung pointed at mina and mr son laughs "yah" mina said "they are in your old room chaeyoung-ahh" mrs son said "thanks" chaeyoung said and go to her old room "by the way, congrats mina on your third pregnancy" mrs son said and mina smiles. Mina go to chaeyoung's old room.

She sits at the bed and kiss gowon and minyoung's foreheads "sleep tight" mina said and gowon wakes up also minyoung "hi eomma hi mama" gowon said "unnie hug" minyoung said "ani" gowon teased and minyoung whines "it's the first time she acts like this" chaeyoung said "every night she always ask for a hug" gowon hugs minyoung "jinjja?" Mina asked and gowon nodded "I like unnie's hug" minyoung said and gowon facepalms.

Gowon let go of the hug "unnie~" minyoung whines and chaeyoung chuckled "how did you know this room?" Chaeyoung asked "this is where we did something" mina said "oh........... I miss her" chaeyoung said "who?" Gowon asked. "Your another sister" mina said and starts to cry.

Flashback

Michaeng are 3 years married when mina got pregnant, she is 4 months pregnant with a baby girl when she got into a car accident. She was driving cause she needs to go to chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung and her parents immediately go to the hospital to check mina "uhm mrs son?" The doctor asked "yes doc? Is my wife and baby ok?" Chaeyoung asked "unfortunately the baby didn't survive, it's a fatal accident" the doctor said "h-how's mina?" Chaeyoung asked with a teary eyes "she is good" the doctor said and chaeyoung go inside.

She sees mina sleeping, there's a lot of wounds on mina's face and body. 3 hours later, mina wokes up and looks at chaeyoung "chaeyoung-ahh" she weakly said "mina-yah you're awake" Chaeyoung said and kissed mina's forehead.

"What happened?" Mina asked "our baby didn't survive" chaeyoung said and mina bursts into tears "no that's not true!" Mina almost shouted and chaeyoung hugs her. Days later, they go back home with a heavy heart "mina-yah just rest in my room, I'll cook" chaeyoung said and mina looks at her.

"Chaeyoung you two should rest, I'll cook and wake you two up" mrs son said and Michaeng nodded, they both go to chaeyoung's room and lay down. Mina wipes her tears "don't cry mina-yah" chaeyoung said and wipes mina's face.

Mina looks at chaeyoung and cries more, chaeyoung sits at the bed and mina put her head on chaeyoung's lap "it's ok mina-yah it's ok" chaeyoung calmed mina down, mina slowly fell asleep and chaeyoung wipes her tears.

"Sorry mina-yah sorry" chaeyoung said and tears up "maybe if you didn't come, this shouldn't happened, it's my fault" chaeyoung blamed herself "maybe if I didn't said that you should come here" chaeyoung said and wipes her tears.

End of flashback

Chaeyoung wipes mina's tears "stop crying" chaeyoung said and mina nodded "did you named her?" Gowon asked "yeah me and your mama named her sharon" mina said.

Sharon is mina's english name

Gowon smiles "unnie hug me!" Minyoung almost yelled, she's been waiting for gowon to hug her while mina is telling their story, chaeyoung chuckled. Gowon just hugs minyoung and facepalms, mina smiles and pats minyoung's head.

2 hours later

They go back home and the kids go to their room, mina and chaeyoung sits at the couch, mina wipes her tears and sighs. "Hey are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked and looks at mina "hm no" mina lied "don't cry hm" chaeyoung said "let's go to our room, I'm tired" mina said and stands up. Chaeyoung holds mina's hand and accompanied her.

My Love For You { • michaeng • } (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें