[ epilogue ]

Author's pov

Next day

The kids woke up and sits at the bed "unnies I'll go take a bath now" katarina said and go to the bathroom "it's too early though" minyoung said and gowon nodded.

Somi knocks and comes in "kids let's eat" she said "later" gowon said and somi left the room.

Few minutes later

Katarina go out "kat let's eat" minyoung said "I'll eat later" katarina said and sits at the bed.

Minyoung starts singing the song that mina made for them.

Chaeyoung secretly listen and tears up. She also remembers that song.

Katarina wipes her tears.

A year later

It's katarina's 7th birthday

Katarina woke up "my birthday without mommy" she said and starts to cry. Her tears keep on falling not even noticing that her two unnies woke up.

Katarina covers herself with a blanket "bogosip-eo mommy" katarina cries more. The two sits at the bed and minyoung removes the blanket "kat don't cry" gowon said and wipes katarina's tears.

Katarina nodded and wipes her face "let's get ready" gowon said "where are we going?" Katarina asked "secret".

Fast forward

At the cemetery

Katarina go out and go to mina's grave

"Mommy I miss you" she said and felt a warm embrace. "Mommy I know that it's you. Please always hug me so I won't cry" katarina said and cries.

"It's my birthday but you are not here" she said and wipes her tears

Meanwhile at her two unnies

"Gowon unnie" minyoung called "hm?" Gowon hummed "about the letter" minyoung said and gowon nodded.

"Eomma wrote that 'thank you for treating me like your real mom' what does she mean?" Minyoung asked "I'm adopted" gowon said.

"You are not my real sister?" Minyoung asked "ne" gowon answered "it's ok" minyoung said.

Katarina go inside and wipes her tears "stop crying kat. It's your birthday today" gowon said and wipes katarina's face.

"I miss her unnies" katarina said and cries more "we all do kat so please stop on crying" gowon said and katarina nodded.

They go back home and sits at the couch

"Why are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked "nothing" katarina said and go upstairs.

Chaeyoung looks at them

Minyoung go upstairs and gowon approaches chaeyoung

"Ma don't you remember something?" She asked "what is it?" Chaeyoung asked and gowon sighs.

"It's kat's birthday" gowon said and go upstairs

"How is she?" Gowon asked and sits beside minyoung "she fell asleep" minyoung said and gowon sighs.

"What should we do?" Minyoung asked "let's buy her cake" gowon said "alright let's go" minyoung said.

Time skipped