[ 6 ]

9 Months later

November 13

They are eating when mina suddenly felt a pain on her tummy "love" mina called "hm?" Chaeyoung hummed "i-i think she's coming" mina said "gowon the car keys!" Chaeyoung shouted and gowon gives her the keys.

Fast forward, at the hospital

"Mama what is happening?" Gowon asked "eomma is giving birth" chaeyoung said and gowon nodded. Few minutes later, the doctor go out of the room "congratulations the baby is fine also mina" the doctor said "thank you" chaeyoung said and go inside with gowon.

They see mina holding a little baby "hi" gowon said and approaches them "hello baby" gowon said "her name is minyoung" mina said and chaeyoung looks at her "you really named her that?" Chaeyoung asked and mina smiles "that's what you want" mina said and chaeyoung smiles.

She approaches them "hi minyoung" chaeyoung said and pecked minyoung's forehead "gowon-ahh why are you crying?" Mina asked and gowon cries more "aigoo don't cry" chaeyoung said and hugs gowon.

Gowon hugs back and stops, mina chuckled and the doctor comes in "excuse me but we need to take minyoung to the crib" the doctor said and carry minyoung. The doctor leaves with minyoung. Mina hugs gowon "shh stop crying" mina said and rubs gowon's back.

Gowon hugs back and stops, mina wiped gowon's tears "aren't you happy?" Mina asked "I'm happy!" Gowon said and smiles. "Few more days and it's your birthday" chaeyoung said "ne" gowon said.

Days later

They go home and gowon go to her room, mina and chaeyoung go to michaeng's room and put minyoung on the crib, they changed their clothes also gowon.

Mina go to gowon's room and sits at the bed "gowon-ahh are you tired?" Mina asked and gowon nodded "hm ok just sleep hm, I'll wake you up when it's lunch" mina said and put a blanket over gowon. Gowon fell asleep and mina kiss her forehead "sleep tight" she said and go down.

"Hi" chaeyoung said and mina sits beside her "can't believe that gowon is turning 6 tomorrow" mina said "yeah" chaeyoung smiles. "I'll cook lunch" chaeyoung said and go to the kitchen, mina go to michaeng's room and sits at the bed.

An hour later, mina and chaeyoung already eat and mina go to gowon's room, she sits at the bed "gowon baby wake up, time to eat lunch" mina said and slightly taps gowon's cheek. "I'm awake eomma" gowon said and sits at the bed "go eat lunch now hm" mina said and go down with gowon.

Next day

Mina and chaeyoung wakes up "let's go and prepare" chaeyoung said and go down with mina. They prepare foods and some decorations for gowon's birthday, few minutes later "done!" Mina said and smiles "I'll get minyoung if she's awake" mina said and go to Michaeng's room, she sees minyoung waking up "goodmorning" mina said and carry minyoung.

They go to gowon's room and sits at the bed "gowon-ahh wake up now baby" mina said and gowon wakes up "goodmorning and happy birthday" mina said and kisses gowon's forehead. "Thank you eomma" gowon sits at the bed "hi minyoung" gowon said.

"Let's go down" mina said, they all go down "suprise!!" Chaeyoung shouted that made minyoung shock and starts to cry "I'll just go upstairs" mina said and go to their room with minyoung. She sits at the bed "shh don't cry" mina said and taps minyoung so she can stop crying.

Minyoung stops crying and they go down "thank you eomma mama" gowon said and mina smiles "welcome baby" mina said "eh I'm not a baby" gowon said and chaeyoung laughs.