[ 8 ]

Gowon and minyoung wakes up and both sits at the bed "let's eat" mina said and they all go down, they eat and mina cleans. After cleaning, mina carry minyoung and sits at the couch beside gowon "feel a little better? Still bad?" Mina asked "my head hurts" gowon said "just sleep hm" mina said and gowon nodded, she go upstairs and mina looks at minyoung "hehe" minyoung smiles.

Chaeyoung go down and looks at mina meanwhile mina is playing with minyoung "having fun?" Chaeyoung asked but mina ignores her. Chaeyoung sits beside them "hey don't ignore me" she said and kisses mina's cheek. Minyoung lay down on mina's chest and fell asleep "mina-yah sorry I didn't mean to shout at you" chaeyoung said.

Mina slowly stands up and go to the kids room, she put minyoung beside gowon and put a blanket over them. "Sleep tight" she said and kiss their foreheads, mina go down and sits at the couch "hey mina-yah don't ignore me" chaeyoung pouts. And mina looks at her.

Chaeyoung gets closer to mina "I didn't mean to, I'm just tired" chaeyoung said and looks at mina "mianhe" chaeyoung said and mina stands up and go to Michaeng's room, she sits at the bed and sighs.

She went to the kids room and sits at the bed, gowon wakes up "eomma" gowon called "hm?" Mina hummed and looks at gowon "my head hurts" gowon said. Mina put gowon's head on her lap and massage it, few minutes later gowon fell asleep and mina go down.

Chaeyoung approaches her "love please stop ignoring me" chaeyoung said and pecked mina's cheek, "just don't do it again" mina said and chaeyoung nodded. "Sorry again" chaeyoung apologized and mina nodded "it's ok" mina said and sits at the couch "what happened?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Gowon have a fever and her head is hurting" mina said and go to the kids room.

A week later, gowon is fine now and Chaeyoung just came home

"Mama" minyoung called "hi minyoung-ahh" chaeyoung said and carry her "where's your eomma and gowon unnie?" Chaeyoung asked and gowon shrugged. They go to Michaeng's room and see mina sleeping with gowon "oh they're sleeping, you?" Chaeyoung asked "no tiwed" minyoung said "you are not tired yet?" Chaeyoung asked and minyoung nodded.

An hour later

Chaeyoung sits at the couch and put minyoung on her lap "what did they do?" Chaeyoung asked "uhm" minyoung shrugged "you don't know?" Chaeyoung asked and minyoung giggled, mina go down "oh you're here" mina said and approaches them. Mina pecked chaeyoung's lips and sits beside them.

"What did you and gowon do?" Chaeyoung asked "we just play with minyoung" mina said and looks at minyoung "hehe" minyoung said and mina chuckled. Mina put minyoung on her chest and pats her "how's work?" Mina asked "good" chaeyoung said and smiles.

"Did you eat?" Mina asked "yeah" chaeyoung nodded "let's go" mina said and they all go to Michaeng's room. Next day, mina wakes up and sits at the bed "eomma" minyoung called and mina carry her "hm?" Mina hummed.

"Hehe" minyoung giggles and mina smiles, gowon wakes up and sits at the bed "hi" minyoung said "hello" gowon rubs her eyes. Minyoung sits beside gowon "hm?" Gowon hummed and minyoung shakes her head, chaeyoung wakes up "morning cub" mina said "cub?" Minyoung asked "yeah mama is a cub" gowon said and laughs also mina "I'm not a cub" chaeyoung pouts and mina lay down beside her.

2 years later

Gowon is 10 and minyoung is 5

Mina approaches chaeyoung who's working in their room "hm?" Chaeyoung looks at mina "hey what happened?" Chaeyoung asked and mina sits beside her "here" mina gave something to chaeyoung "wait we're having a another baby?" Chaeyoung asked and mina nodded.

Chaeyoung looks at mina and minyoung comes in "oh minyoung" mina put minyoung on the bed "I already told it to gowon" mina said and smiles "huh?" Minyoung asked.