[ 12 ]

3 hours later

They go back home, the kids go to their room and mina go to Michaeng's room, she put katarina on the bed and change her clothes. After changing her clothes, she sits at the bed and chaeyoung comes in.

She changed her clothes and sits beside mina "hi" chaeyoung said "hello" mina said and pecked chaeyoung's lips "where are the kids?" Mina asked "they already changed their clothes and fell asleep" Chaeyoung said and mina nodded.

Years later

Gowon is 15, minyoung is 10 and katarina is 5

"Love I'll go now" chaeyoung said and leaves, mina go to the kids room. "Still slee- where's katarina?" Mina asked and katarina go out of the bathroom "goodmorning" mina said and katarina approaches her.

Katarina hugs mina and stops "morning too mommy" katarina said and mina smiles "do you want to help mommy cook?" Mina asked and katarina nodded "let's go" they go down and cooks.

After cooking,"katarina" mina called "yes mommy?" Katarina asked "go wake your unnies" mina said "but minyoung unnie is so hard to wake" katarina said "shower her with kisses" mina chuckled and katarina go to their room.

She sits at the bed "unnies wake up" she said and gowon sits at the bed  "minyoung unnie" katarina called "later" minyoung said in a sleepy tone.

Katarina kisses minyoung "I'm awake!" Minyoung said and katarina stops "I guess that works" katarina and gowon laughs. They go down "let's eat" mina said.

They ate and mina cleans, after cleaning, mina and katarina go to the rooftop, they sits at the couch there. "Mommy" katarina called "hm yes baby?" Mina asked "nothing" she said and mina chuckled.

"Where's mama?" Katarina asked "she went to work" mina said "again?" Katarina said with a sadness on her tone, mina suddenly felt bad and put katarina on her lap "maybe it's just important" mina said "than us?" Katarina asked.

Mina was surprised because katarina never talked like that. Katarina rest her head on mina's chest "it's ok hm" mina said "can she not go tomorrow? It's my birthday" katarina said "I don't know" mina said and katarina pouts.

At night

Gowon and minyoung are already asleep in their room and mina go to Michaeng's room, she sits at the bed when katarina comes in "mommy can I sleep here?" She asked "yeah sure come here" mina said and katarina sits beside mina.

Katarina lay down and mina kissed her forehead, she lay down beside katarina. Katarina hugs mina and fell asleep "I love you baby, happy birthday" mina said and fell asleep.

Next day

Mina wakes up and took a bath, she wear her clothes and go down "chaeyoung is still not home" mina said and cooks. After cooking, she went to Michaeng's room and sits at the bed "baby wake up now it's your birthday" mina said and katarina wakes up.

"Goodmorning baby, happy birthday" she said and kissed katarina's cheek "thank you!" Katarina said "let's go" mina said and they go down. "Where's minyoung and gowon unnie? Also mama?" Katarina asked, minyoung and gowon go down "happy birthday katarina!" They said.

"Thank you unnies!" Katarina said "go eat now, I'll wait your mama outside" mina said and go outside. She waits for chaeyoung. An hour later "it's so cold here" mina said and go inside.

"Did mama arrive?" Minyoung asked and mina shakes her head "eomma can we talk?" Gowon asked "yeah sure" mina said and they both go to the rooftop "what is it?" Mina asked.

"Ma-mama is cheating on you" gowon said and mina released a sigh "why eomma?" Gowon asked "it's not the first time that she cheats on me" mina said "huh?" Gowon asked.