[ 3 ]

3 years later

Gowon is 5 years old

"Love" mina called "hm?" Chaeyoung hummed and looks at mina "nayeon unnie just called me and said that gowon's parents are finding her" mina said and gowon looks at them "I don't wanna go" gowon said and mina approaches her "Gowon baby they are your real parents they probably miss you" mina said "why did they left me on the adoption center?" Gowon asked "maybe they have a problem" chaeyoung said "come let's get you ready" mina said and go to gowon's room.

Mina changed gowon's clothes and packs her stuff, they go to the car and chaeyoung starts to drive, few minutes later they arrived and get off the car. "Eomma I don't want to" Gowon starts to cry and mina knelt down to match gowon's height "baby you need to go, they're finding you" mina said and gowon hugs her.

Mina hugs back and stops "stop crying" she said and wipes gowon's face "please don't leave" gowon said and holds mina's hand.

They go inside and see gowon's parents "oh you're here" nayeon said and gowon looks at mina "gowon-ahh go now" mina said and chaeyoung looks at her "eomma" gowon said and hugs mina, mina hugs back and stops "go now they're waiting" mina said "I will miss you and mama" Gowon said and go to her parents.

Mina and chaeyoung go to their car and mina bursts into tears, Chaeyoung starts to drive and they arrived home. Mina ran towards their room and lay on the bed, she cries and cries, chaeyoung feel bad and comforted mina "you want gowon to be happy right?" Chaeyoung asked and mina nodded "then stop crying she's happy now" Chaeyoung said and wipes mina's face.

"It's ok" Chaeyoung said and cuddles mina "I already miss her chaeyoung-ahh" mina said and chaeyoung nodded "I also do" she said and kisses mina's forehead, mina looks at chaeyoung "it's ok mina-yah" she said and pecked mina's lips "I guess....." Mina said and wipes her face.

"I hope she's happy" mina said and looks at chaeyoung "it's ok mina-yah hm" she said and mina nodded.

A year later

Mina approaches chaeyoung who's in the couch "hm?" Chaeyoung hummed and mina sits beside her, Chaeyoung looks at mina "why are you crying?" She asked "chaeyoung-ahh" mina said and wipes her face "what is it?" Chaeyoung asked and mina gave her something.

Chaeyoung took it "you're pregnant??" Chaeyoung asked with a excited tone, mina nodded and chaeyoung smiles "I miss Gowon" mina mumbled "I have her parents number" Chaeyoung said that made mina shock "I'll call them" Chaeyoung said and go outside.

Few minutes later, Chaeyoung go back and sits beside mina "they're coming" chaeyoung said and mina smiles "thank you chaeng chaeng" mina said "yah! Just call me cub or love not chaeng chaeng" chaeyoung pouts.

"But you look like a kid" mina said that makes chaeyoung pout more "I'm just joking hm stop pouting" she said and pecked chaeyoung's lips. Few minutes later someone knocked and chaeyoung opens the door "come" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung and gowon go inside and mina approaches them "gowon-ahh" she said and hugs gowon, gowon hugs back and stops "I miss you and mama" Gowon said and starts to cry "shh don't cry" mina said and wipes gowon's tears.

Chaeyoung smiled and pats gowon's head "let's eat" chaeyoung said but gowon shakes her head "hm why?" Mina asked but gowon stayed quiet "n-no" Gowon stuttered "why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Are you keeping something?" Mina asked and gowon looks at them "ani" gowon said and mina looks at her "hey hey hey what's happened to your arm?" Mina asked gowon