Chapter 2: Rebirth

"Supreme_king_Ultima inspired this book"
Mark's pov
I felt the need to grab my head as everything happened so fast my mortal mind could comprehend it, giving me a very bad headache, I felt something pulling my soul itself I couldn't do anything So I stayed and hoped for the best.

"Ahhh" my voice sounded lighter, younger and worse of all I felt baby fat, I worked years to get rid of that.

"Ben!" A female voice yelled at me while shaking me harshly, it took a while before my sight when to normal but when it did I was greeted by a younger version of this

"I have a twin?" Looking at myself we looked the same except, while I wore this

Her shorts were instead a mini skirt and under it were black leggings, I weirdly called her name and suddenly felt great concern for her "Bennie are you okay?" I jumped up the floor forgetting my previous headache 'probably adrenaline after it wea...

Her shorts were instead a mini skirt and under it were black leggings, I weirdly called her name and suddenly felt great concern for her "Bennie are you okay?" I jumped up the floor forgetting my previous headache 'probably adrenaline after it wears off it would hurt like a bitch' I thought before I looked at the pod, yes pod it was only one pod, and I felt guilty 'cause I wanted it, but it belongs to Bennie so I'll let her keep it, I'll make mine using my infinity comprehension of things, I'll just try to remake the Omnitrix after that.

'Interesting at this point most reincarnated would have the Omnitrix for themselves, you are really pure of heart' The Supreme one's voice sounded as I became confused but in front of my eyes everything paused and another identical pod appeared beside the originals.

"Why don't we check it out, there's two of us and two pods so technically we are both settled." Bennie's innocent voice sounded as she dragged me toward the pods.

We faced our pods as I slowly put my hand forward to grab the Omnitrix and just as Supreme one said a universe like material key came out from my chest violently and my blood splashed everywhere in that second the key had entered the Omnitrix but of course, Bennie who had a bit of my blood on her face looked extremely scared it hurt like hell but a scene of All Might dying came to my mind so I smiled and wiped the blood off her face but it made it worst as he already had blood on his palm so it just applied more on her face.

"Ben!, don't die" Unlike the plot Bennie didn't transform into heat blast instead she tried to drag me to Grandpa Max and Gwen.

I knew I wouldn't die but I couldn't say it, since we were in a crater it was difficult for her to drag me out while coming out herself, but she somehow did it, at this time the Omnitrix which was somewhat identical to Bennie had change into

The hourglass was filled with stars and comic gas for a brief second before it vanished, leaving a normal green light, the hole in my chest started healing rapidly before I knew it, it closed but I was too weak to move so I let Bennie drag me

Narrator's pov

Bennie stopped by a tree to rest, she was in the middle of a forest dragging her almost dead twin, there was no one for miles and she slowly forgot where the rust bucket was located but she could push through.

As she rests Ben's back to the body of a massive tree she heard robotic movements from above and when she did she saw drones courtesy to Vilgax.

Bennie hid putting herself in front of Ben, something he would have found extremely cute if he still had his consciousness but he fainted due to exhaustion,

At this time she heard the sounds of the Omnitrix staring at it she slowly tapped the button and the dial popped up and Bennie saw a dark image of a being with forearms, slowly pushing it back in, she felt strange energy flowing through her and her body felt weird, her very cells began to change at a visible rate when the feeling went she felt stronger than she ever felt.

"This must be why Ben was shot, he has the same watch and abilities so probably the drone shot him to avoid him from getting it is this some kind of government experiment? Or aliens?" The female red four-armed Tetramand thought as she jumped lightly but was propelled closer to the bots than she imagined possible the light jump not only made her bash into a few drones the explosion barely affected her.

"This feels unique, but Ben!" The Tetramand pulled out a tree with enough force it was as if she was being careful, using the tree as a club she bashed aliens everywhere.

Quicker than hoped she had destroyed all the robots then grabbed Ben then jumped while airborne she saw the Rustbucket and she quickly made her way towards it.

Fortunately, the drones stopped coming which made the female Tetramand sigh in relief, landing one last time she jumped towards the Rustbucket she could already see their Tent and campsite in front of the Rustbucket but midway through the jump she untransformed back into her base human form still holding onto Ben the collided with the Rustbucket quite harshly, Ben already fell unconscious but Bennie slowly closed her eyes when she saw Grandpa Max and Gwen running towards her direction, her body hurt a lot.

Ben mindscape at this time.

"Is host certain that the base aliens host picked is enough after this host can only get more aliens either by scanning or every 3 months?" A robotic voice sounded in Ben's dark mindscape.

"Yes, I am sure, but I have a question what is the biggest advantage you have over the main Omnitrix," Ben asked as he could feel his mind actually resting this time so everything became darker and the robotic voice faded slowly but Ben still managed to hear the reply it gave.

"I don't have its weakness, the host can turn into anything including Anodite or Osmosian DNA but only the Host can decide if the host wants hybrids." The voice faded and everything turned black for our 10-year-old hero.