Chapter 3:

Narrator pov
The next morning.
By this time Gwen and Max were nowhere to be found, the RV was occupied by only Ben and Bennie both of which were sleeping soundly.

*Beep!*

Ben's watch suddenly vibrated while releasing a loud ear-piercing sound that Ben and Bennie yelled and fell off the bed landing on each other, with Ben on top, this was the perfect time for Ben to realise that he had perfectly accepted the fact he had a sister.

'Maybe my mind integrated with Ben classics mind while I was asleep, I feel the sudden need to bully her then calm her down, is this what having a twin feels like?' Ben spoke becoming unfocused completely forgetting he was still on top of Benny who didn't seem to mind.

"Ben, where do you think Grandpa Max and Gwen went to?" Benny asked tilting her head even though she was under him giving her that cute appearance, it was at this time Ben noticed she had a bandage on her head which had a large blood spot by the side.

Quickly standing up and carrying her albeit with a lot of effort he placed her on the bed "I'll be back, wait for me."

While walking out of the rustbucket he heard the Omnitrix dial pop up behind him, before he turned back she had pushed down the dial again.

'She has got to learn without my interference, all I need is to get stronger, Vilgax is coming soon, my interference already changed the plot.' Ben said while he walked a bit further from the RV looking back he could see the Rustbucket was covered in vines.

"Wildvine" Ben sighed tapping the button on the Omnitrix, the Omnitrix let him pick his base 10 aliens his choice was "Cannonbalt, jetray, Fourarms, upgrade, feedback, Big chill, water hazard, Grey matter, Xlr8, and swampfire" he had his reasons for picking those particular aliens either it was speed, Flight, strength, intangibility or IQ.

"How do I use master control?" Ben asked as he thought of changing into Xlr8, and in a burst of green light.

He ran around the park, in seconds and returned to his original position leaving a trail of dust and grass.

"That's-" Xlr8 jumped into the air then transformed into Jetray when flew off in a sonic boom, reaching the clouds in some seconds, before he passed the clouds he changed into Waterhazard and levitated on-air using water to boost himself for a while before he turned into Bigchill a performed a head dive and turned to face the earth surface and dived headfirst into the ground, getting closer and closer to the ground he turned into fourarms and landed in a superman pose causing a massive crater to form and a sonic boom and pushed the surrounding trees apart.

"That was cool!" Ben transformed back to normal and yelled, but after he lost the height and size he got from Fourarms he realized the amount of damage he caused from that little stunt was large.

He suddenly got wet before it clicked on him "I used water hazard above the clouds, then I went intangible with Big-chill" he ran a while away from the crater he created with Fourarms a massive ice spear was about to hit him, a hot scene happened as Heatblast appeared above him in a burst of flame, and melting the ice with a beam of hot flames.

Ben sighed in relief he was going to turn into Xlr8 but decided against it cause he wanted to train his body.

Bennie slapped the Omnitrix badge on her chest and went back to normal "How did something like that happen" She yelled at Ben with a growing tick mark on her forehead.

Ben suddenly had flashbacks of how many times he did something reckless and get scolded by her, so he entered his depressed corner "Erm I was trying out my new aliens" He said barely audible suddenly finding the ground very attractive.