Chapter 4

Narrator pov
A gigantic Drone in its transport mode was falling towards earth, right above Ben and all he could do was stare at it since he doubted Jetray's blast would affect it, but this was because he is trying to hide his potential and make vilgax think he is nothing but a 10-year-old child who managed to get the Omnitrix so he quickly grabbed a shovel and attacked basic ufo drones with an axe, which he couldn't hold properly cause of his bleeding shoulder.

"Bennie, wait don't transform yet wait till the big one drops or till you don't have an option go for fourarms and don't use the perks of master control yet, I feel this is just preparation for what's to come," Ben was very limited by his arm, his body was just 10 years only this injury made his arm feel useless but he worked passed it.

Gwen ran out of Rustbucket with wet hair and clothes, at this point Ben pitied her she is so weak but there's potential he had to cut through the plot to find Charmcaster faster than originally planned, and learn how to cast spells along with Gwen.

After destroying a couple of bots and getting used to them Ben looked for Bennie who was running and then tripped cause of a drone next thing Gwen used a shovel to destroy the drone from the back,

The gigantic Drone at this point landed and started destroying buildings and trees.

"Bennie transforms into fourarms and only attack the places I freeze," Ben said then slapped the Omnitrix and turned into Bigchill and Bennie slapped then Omnitrix turning into Fourarms, Ben as Bigchill flew through the giant drone face leaving a trail of ice which the robot simply brought his hands to break, Adapting a new strategy Bigchill turned invisible and attacked for legs with Ice spikes.

Somewhere in the fight, the gigantic drone shot an enormous red beam from its eyes and levelled the park to a pitiful amount "Now!" Bigchill raspy voice yelled before it froze its leg and fourarm quickly used the opportunity to deliver a powerful punch, using that same force to rip out the legs and proceeded to beat the drone with it till the drone recovered and slapped her away.

Next, Bigchill went for the arms something that proved to be very easy when the robot kept focusing on Bennie, a couple of minutes later Fourarms ripped off one of its arms threw its hand to the core in its chest, Bigchill attempted to completely freeze the robot but seemingly lost energy through the task and fell but luckily for him, Fourarms jumped and saved him from breaking a lot of bones.

Of course, it was all a part of the plan to get Gwen and Grandpa Max to think he had no control over the Omnitrix, Bennie who played along caught Ben the Omnitrix beeped Red then she was back to normal and the fact she held Ben in her human form the loss of power she had in fourarms form resulted into her falling and Ben landing on her again.

The next second Ben rolled over and a drone crashed into their previous spot, their current position Bennie was on top of him, he had to push her back because another drone locked on to Bennie and was speeding towards her.

After pushing her away from himself the drone was still facing him, he rolled out of the way and a shovel went through the drone looking at the owner of the shovel it was Gwen.

Different thoughts about Gwen primary purpose being to help Bennie when she's close to death or difficult problems went through Ben head since he didn't even hear her footsteps or even expect her to come.

"Are you guys okay?" Gwen asked pulling out the shovel from the drone.

"Yes, why are the drones returning?" Ben laid on the floor, feeling every bit of his muscles sore, and his heart beating faster than ever.

Bennie looked flustered and puffed her cheeks "No one asked you, dweeb, we didn't need your help" Bennie didn't even look tired, she had her original pride from the series, she and Gwen quickly started arguing.