⚠️ Chapter 5 ⚠️

Y/N took all the strength she could to turn over. Rengoku helped her by untangling their legs and using her waist to help her flip. They were now only an inch apart. The Flame Pillars' eyes were massive and kind. Like a lion's. The young mistress bit her lip, turning her face away only for him to gently turn it back with only a finger. It was now or never. "...would you please do it again?"

⚠️

'Oh god, what did I just do? It's over now.' Y/N thought to herself, closing her eyes in an attempt to escape the situation, but that changed when she felt something wet brush up against her lips. It was sweet and sticky. She leaned in, her breathing getting a little faster as Rengoku helped her sit up against the headboard, using pillows to support her lower back. He moved down to her collarbone, nibbling and sucking leaving a purple mark. Something the village had always called a 'Lovers Bite.'
  Rengoku continued to cover her neck with all sorts of marks and bites only to pause and reach up to whisper into her ear.
  "How far do you want me to go?" His breath sent a shiver down her spine and into her hips making her tense up her thighs.
  "How far can you go?" She asked, adventure laced in her reply. The flame Hashira gave her a devilish, toothy grin before looking down at her chest and at the blankets covering her legs. He lifted up the blankets, keeping a dominant eye contact with her as he moved. Once the blankets were entirely off of her he went for the small makeshift skirt she wore which was fashioned from a small towel that Tengu had given her which was proven by the intoxicating smell coming off of the fabric. He immediately ripped it off, growling as he did.
  "Why would you do that?"
  "I don't like the idea of you wearing clothing from another man." She blushed, she had never heard anything like that in her life, especially towards her. Eventually, the pillar laid her back down on the bed and held her head up with pillows. His eyes glowed red with a beautiful passion.
  "If you need me to stop, don't hesitate. I don't plan on slowing down unless you speak up." This was it. Rengoku looked down and pulled away any last pieces of fabric covering her pelvis and gently placed a hand on her area. She was warm and wet from anticipation. A soft moan escaped from her lips causing the flame Hashira to grin yet again.
  "Are you prepared to engage with me Y/N? Because after this there will be no going back!" Y/N nodded, taking in a deep breath and preparing for the pain she would feel from her first time.

  Rengoku carefully stuck two fingers inside of her making her jolt a little. She had never done this before so she didn't know what to expect. The male waited for her to calm down before he moved in and out, taking his sweet sweet time with her. All the while, Y/N had grabbed onto the sheets with one hand and used to other to cover her mouth so she wouldn't be too loud. But whenever he did ever so slightly pick up the pace, a moan escaped her lips which only made him go faster. His fingers were large and pressed against all the right places. Had he done this before?

  "Nnn~ Rengoku, s-slow down.." the Hashira listened but only for a moment before pulled his hand away and adding a third finger.
  He placed a hand on one of her thighs as well. Rubbing and kissing it as he worked his inhuman buff sexy magic man powers. He went faster and faster making her moan even more. And after a moment-
  "Aah!" Her insides felt tight as if she was pouring something out. She thought of the worse and looked down to see Hashira liking his fingers. He looked at her with a romantic and loving smile making her blush.
  "Th-thank you.."
  "Don't thank me yet," Rengoku scooted up, spreading her thighs a little more, amazed at her flexibility.
  "You're lucky that I'm your first and not Tengen. He would have just gone straight to the main event."
  "The main event?" She looked down at Rengokus hands and saw him take off his pants. Despite her position, she turned away not wanting to see whatever came out. But before she could say anything, she felt something press against her entrance. There was a silence amoung the two as Rengoku giggled.
  "Y/N, I need you to relax."
  "What? What do you mean? Why?"
  "You're too tight. I won't be able to get in unless you relax.."
  "Tight?" He nodded, keeping a bit of an uncomfortable eye contact with her. The fuck was she supposed to do?
  "I don't exactly know what you mean.." He shook his head and took one of his hands, rubbing her lower half and still trying to push in. Y/N however started to close her thighs in defeat. Rengoku wasn't having it though. Using both of his hands he again opened her legs.
  "Please, just breath. I don't want to accidentally hurt you!" His loud voice almost made her jump out of her skin. How loud would he be if he moaned? He'd probably wake up the entire estate.
  Y/N did her best to calm down but her heart continued to race. And everytime that he pressed his thing against her made her tense up even more. He signed. Was this as far as they were going to get? No.
  Rengoku pulled out and opened his mouth a little before thick saliva began to go down and onto her lady parts. She laughed a little as his actions answered his question. He had in fact done it before. Finally, Rengoku slid easily in. She monaed loudly, her thighs tensing up as she did.
  "Nnn..oh Rengoku~" She could feel everything as he worked more of his magic. And after a minute. Finally there was contact. She gripped the sheets and arched her back. Panting like a bitch in heat. God this was amazing. 
  He went back to pressing, taking hold of the hand gripped the sheets and placing the other on her hip. And just as he had planned, his member slid easily inside of her. Going past rough and leathery skin before pressing against a special spot.