Author's Note

Hello all! It's been a good minute and I have a special announcement. That announcement being, I have a Tumblr. And frankly, it has far better stuff on it.

This story hasn't gotten me very far, I wrote it with the goal of actually finishing something but now it's just in the back of my mind. So, instead of making all of you wonderful people sit and wait for a new chapter, I'd like to direct you to a place where I am putting out new stuff almost weekly.

(The Link will be in the comments)

My Tumblr, Magnolix, is the current hot spot for all of my new writings. I've taken writing classes, I don't have to work on a story I hate anymore, and best of all, I TAKE REQUESTS! I haven't gotten a lot yet but I'm going to get to every single one I'm given. I'm gonna start working on a master list soon but other than that it's pretty much strictly Demon Slater at the moment with more fandoms on the way.

I hope to see you all there and please note that this is strictly an 18+ blog. Other than that, I hope to see you guys there and thank you for reading "The Master's Product".

Also, before you go, I want to say thank you to everybody who liked, commented, voted, read, or just gave any sort of interest to me andy writing. However small it may sound, it meant a lot to me and it keeps me going. So until then, see you all on Tumblr!