Chapter 6

The master looked down at Y/N. They were currently alone and meeting in her new room. All of the Hashira had been called away leaving just the master and his family which now included Y/N.
  "Would you like to tell me what happened in the forest?" His tone wasn't one of anger but of wonder as he tried to figure out what happened.
  "I was playing in my garden and thought I heard my dad calling me. So, I ran after the voice but was attacked by a demon." Y/N stayed emotionless. She didn't quite respect the master but held him and her family higher than the Hashira. Unlike the pillars, her godfather listened without complaining or ridicule.
  "You are aware that this costed the Hashira precious time to go and save you?"
  "I am."
  "And you are aware that you'll need to be punished for this?"
  "..I am." Kagaya nodded before sighing. He was tired after having to speak with the nine angry Hashira.
  "I have decided to get you a tutor to teach you how to behave. Over a few years you'll have learnt all the social graces, proper etiquette, and then some of how to act as a lady of this house." Y/N shuddered. She knew that neither of them wanted it but both understood it was best.
  "I've also decided to send the Hashira out as they have their own work to attend. In the meantime you will be allowed to return to your first room and live there. I apologize for what Iguro had done to you. That was inexcusable of him."
  "Why do they all hate me?"
  "They don't hate you. They are just angry. You have-"
  "I understand why..I just.." She thought back to Rengoku. Had he even cared? Did he really mean it when he said he was honored to be her first? Or was he just acting kind and trying to get on her good side? Why did she even feel bad?
  "I understand why. I'm just a little confused I guess." The master nodded.
  "You have every right to be. But for now, feel free to roam around. The Hashira are all on the opposite side of the estate so they shouldn't bother you." Y/N nodded. She stood up, bowed, and made her way out to her room.

  Y/N sat on her bed. The sheet had just been changed and the doors were pushed open airing out the smell and letting her see the garden. Her body was still bandaged. Her ribs and thighs were sore, her pelvis and legs even worse from the previous night. She took in a deep breath, a fond memory of hers flooding her mind.
  It was earlier this year, on her 18th birthday. Her father had bought her a beautiful book with cranes and lotus flowers embroidered onto the cover. She didn't remember what the book was or even why it was important. But that memory alone made her smile.

  "Maybe this is for the best...I'm the master's goddaughter. I don't have the right to intrude on the pillars." Y/N kept the doors to the garden open before climbing into bed. It was midafternoon and while she wasn't anywhere tired. Her body needed rest.

  "YOU DID WHAT?" Sanemi screamed, almost falling into the hot springs. Tengen laughed and gave a hard pat to the flame Hashira's back.
  "You and Y/N engaged in intercourse before you two have been married?" The stone pillar asked as he sat down in the water. "For shame Rengoku. For shame."
  "I'll have to step up my game if I wanna woo our little mistress. Perhaps she'd made a good addition to my harem." Tengen rubbed his chin only to get a pebble thrown at him courtesy of Iguro.
  "We did. And that is why I feel bad for her. We all, even if indirectly, went too far last night. Iguro especially. You threw her onto a bed and dragged her around without her clothes on." Tomioka's and Sanemi's eyes went wide.
  "What? How could you do that to one of master's family members?"
  "Oh please. She deserved it. She's caused already too many problems for the corps."
  "No girl no matter who should never have to go through what you did. That's horrible." Tengen scowled, kicking some water at Iguro as he did.
  "But really though...how was it?" The sound Hashira leaned in against Rengoku, waiting for him to tell the story. He looked around at the curoius eyes before eventually telling.
  "It was nice. She was very kind to me and-"
  "Not the burning stuff. Give me the flair! The drama! That's what we want! How did it feel?"
  "Oh? I see. Well then." Rengoku picked himself together speaking in the proud tone he usually does. "He body was soft and smooth compared to inside. It was rough and leathery and almost too small for me." They all laughed except for Muichiro, Iguro and Gyomei who were either distracted or looking away in annoyance.
  "She was even able to crush my head with her legs." Tengen laughed even harder.
  "Hah! I would've killed to see that. I bet she had you winded."
  "You bet. She's very leg strong. I'm not surprised though. Living in the mountains is able to turn your body into temple of strength. Think about Tanjirou for example." Rengoku smiled. They all agreed.
  Eventually, they began to talk about other things. Work, demons, weapon smithing, techniques, dick sizes, the norm.
  And after another hour. Each got up and went their separate way towards their homes. All except for Rengoku.

  The flame Hashira crept into Y/N's room to see her laying down. As much as he wanted to engage again, he needed to get back home. Carefully, Rengoku took his blade and cut off a small piece of his cloak and placing it on the floor next to her with a note.
  Sadly, due to work he wouldn't be seeing her or most of the other Hashira for about another year. But part of him made a mental note that by time he returned, he and Y/N would be able to see eachother a lot more. So until then, Rengoku smiled, reaching down to kiss her cheek and escaping the mansion.
  "See you in a year."