3

jeon jieun was a girl that was in most of jeonghan's classes, but he and his friends had neer ever spoken with her. jeonghan is not the type to immediately close himself off to people but she was definitely not the type of person he'd want to befriend. jieun is known as the sexual active version of regina george — be it girls or boys, with a soulmate or not — she has been with a lot of people and has ruined a lot of relationships throughout the years. she never stops until she gets what she wants.

and, well, seeing that seungcheol, the school's most famous soccer player, has got a soulmate (not yet but very soon) has probably piqued her interest — but not that jeonghan cares.

"hey scoups!"

seungcheol turned around, looked at her and said, "i am sorry jieun but i am kinda busy right now"

"i heard that you have a soulmate now, aren't you gonna introduce us?", she said.

she was now standing in front of where seungcheol and jeonghan were sitting.

"why should i introduce you to anyone in the first place? we aren't friends", seungcheol snorted at her and turned his back to her. jeonghan wanted to turn towards his friends too but jieun placed her hand on seungcheol's shoulder, making him turn around to look back at her, "hey!", she said, "we aren't done talking!"

dokyeom who was silent during the entire situation laughed loudly at her, "what's gotten into you? single scoups has already rejected you multiple times, so what makes you think he'd want a piece of you now when he's soulmated? you make me laugh"

hoshi laughed at his boyfriend's comment. woozi looked surprised at the words that came from dokyeom that he elbowed his boyfriend to say something as well, "if you have nothing important to say then leave", said mingyu as he straightened his back, unintentionally flexing his muscles that way.

despite the hurtful comments towards her, jieun's gaze remained only on seungcheol and she pouted at him, widened her eyes as well, as a way to get his sympathy.
seungcheol shook his shoulder and her hand fell to her side again. she huffed and walked back from where she came from.

"thank you for standing up for me dokyeom", seungcheol smiled at dokyeom and he smiled back.

"what about me, coups?", mingyu leaned forward on the table to seungcheol's side, raising an eyebrow.

"it's a different case for you because i expect of you to support me unconditionally, gyu", he giggled.

mingyu pouted and looked with his puppy eyes at seungcheol but his soulmate laughed and caught his face, turning it towards his. now that their faces were very close to each other, they shared a brief kiss that melted mingyu's pout away.

"cute", hoshi said as he stuffed his face with toast. "says you, cutie", dokyeom placed both of his hands on either sides of hoshi's face and pinched them lightly, "but yes, i agree"

mingyu and woozi looked very shocked at the comments being made about them by dokyeom.

jeonghan started laughing at the comedy happening in front of him and seungcheol joined him, "i thought you hated each other", jeonghan was holding his sides.

"i don't hate anyone, hannie!", dokyeom quickly said, "it's just i don't trust them that much..."

mingyu sighed and said, "i don't blame you, but just so that you know you i don't trust you fully too"

laughter died down and silence filled their table. until a sudden noise was heard.

"why are you all looking at me? i didn't fart!", said woozi, placing his hands up.