4

a/n: hey friends! i am extremely sorry for the long wait. i am back to work on the world of "choose" and will be uploading more chapters!! thanks for waiting and i hope you continue on enjoying this story!! also, happy valentines day^^

jeonghan sat nervously in the cafe, eagerly waiting for his 'suitors'.

the day before, he saved both their numbers and created a group chat with them. joshua said that he was only able to stay out for 2 hours due to a project deadline.

jeonghan has already been waiting for 5 minutes inside the cafe. he wore a basic white t-shirt and light blue jeans. his blonde hair was styled back.
after waiting for a while, he decided that it would make sense to ask the groupchat when they'll arrive.

he wasn't fully prepared to meet both of them, let alone meet them on his own, for the first time, without the buffer of his friends. the previous chaotic meetup with all friend groups has oddly made jeonghan feel more at ease.

jeonghan and his suitors (yes, he is calling them that now) agreed that this 'date' is more of a "get-to-know-each-other" gathering, but he still felt very nervous, especially because of joshua.

after having the groupchat opened for a few minutes now, jeonghan felt brave enough to click on the camera icon and take a selfie.
he captioned it with "waiting~" and hit send.

seungcheol replied with "don't go anywhere!" and strangely, joshua also replied immediately with "on my way :)"

that stunned jeonghan for a second because that was the first time that joshua showed any kind of interest towards him.

he must've looked like a madman as he smiled brightly at his phone. he actually wanted to squeal and jump in happiness at joshuas reply, but he had to contain himself in public. maybe, he is still as cold as ever... and his texting is just normal?

the door to the café finally dinged, announcing that someone has entered. jeonghan immediately looked at the door and there they were.
seungcheol and joshua.

jeonghan was taken aback for a second because they came in together.

wait, they came in together???

jeonghan shakes his head at his own thoughts and waves at them to come to him.

they saw him, and seungcheol smiled brightly as he walked towards the table, joshua sighed with a small smile and followed him. both of them sat down in front of jeonghan, which fit the whole 'suitor' agenda (he made a mental note to tell hoshi about this detail later).

"how are you guys?", jeonghan started the conversation as soon as they sat down. he was trying his best to ease the apparent nervousness.

"great as ever!", seungcheol said.

"fine", joshua responded.

"have you already ordered something?"
"how are you?"

the suitors overlapped each other with their questions, and jeonghan couldn't help but laugh.

"haha guys, you seem a bit too nervous", he giggled at them.

the other two looked more bothered about the fact they spoke over each other so jeonghan answers them both, "i am doing fine too, thanks for asking scoups. and no i haven't ordered anything yet, i was waiting for you", he smilied at both of them as he addressed them.

both of them seemed to have visibly relaxed now. "ok then i'll go order at the counter. what do you want?", seungcheol got up smiling softly.

"i would like an americano!", jeonghan said.