Emergency

"ning..nong..ning.. nong,"

The whole inside the hospital is in mess today, ambulances keep coming from nowhere to Ling Hospital. There was an accident in Marny street cause the driver was drunk and bring up many oil bottles in his truck, due to his negligence, a series of collisions occurred

"Fast! take the patient to the emergency room!" 

"Why are there so many patients today?" 

the nurses were asking while the whole hospital was in mess then the other nurses said, "Can you please see the situation?! We have to work! we can ask it later."

They were overwhelmed by a large number of patients who comes today. The sound of an ambulance screaming and crying filled this hospital followed by  doctors and nurses that keep chasing time to take care of the patients 

(Xiao Zhan pov)

"Doctor the patient no 103 need surgery,"

"Okay, I'll be right there," 

10 hours later

"What's gotten into you? Are you okay?" Mingjue is my friend who is also one of the doctors in this hospital.

"I'm Okay."

Nope, I'm not okay, first things many patients died because of this accident, and honestly, I felt soo terrified, I mean I'm the doctor I have to take responsibility for, and losing some patients it's like our meal of the day.  

"Dr. Zhan is also quite handsome today!"

"Does he has a girlfriend?"

"I don't know, there's a rumor....."

Girls, can you please quiet that down I can hear you, 

"There there... the girls were gossiping about you again, hahaha."

Mingjue takes his cup of coffee and brings it to me to drink but then I refuse, he staring at me pretty long before I want to speak to him he said to me.

"Want to take a break? You've been busy lately, now that the hospital is in a hand you can take a break for a while. You never take a break do you?"

"Maybe I should ... but.."

"Ohh come on! I will tell the others you don't have to worry."

"..."

"So where do you want to go?" Mingjue sit beside me and looked at me again, the looks on his face told me about don't worry about things and made me relax a little.

"I don't know, maybe I will help my mom at the bar.. "

"No..no wait what do you mean? Heyy don't misunderstand here, what I mean about taking a break is to take a rest not quit your job."