Lost

*All of my chapter pictures weren't mine (the poster I'm editing my own) I picked the original pictures on Pinterest, enjoy...

***

That Morning  at 8 am

(Xiao Zhan pov)

"Hmm.." I slept very well even though last night was intense... Uhh, my body still wants to stick to the bed...I turned my body and touches.. the left of my bed.. Realizing there was no one next to me I immediately opened my eyes, Where is he? I took a sitting position with my body still limp.

I really need a muscle stretch.. I stretched my arms right and left, I'm still not fully aware. 

Even so, I know the condition of my body now and for sure Yibo also never forgets to clean me before going to sleep.. such a sweet person does he? well, such a nice person with lots of gossip and people who suppress him-- very unfair...

That's life..  *Yawn..  When I was about to get out of bed, I saw a red box with yellow sticky notes on a small cupboard (like a desk) next to the bed.

I'm curious and slowly takes it,

"This is for you, I'm sorry for leaving without telling you.. Love you Bunny💗,"

"Silly," *chuckles..
I kiss that sticky note and stick it to the table..

I opened it and saw a necklace in the shape of the letter 'Y'.. So that's mean your name huh? Pftt.. so sweet.. 

I want to wear it but.. It would be more romantic If he's the one who put it on me right? /// /// Ahhhh Zhan! what the heck am I thinking! /// I'm really going crazy!!

My eyes accidentally look in the mirror..

"..."

"Uwahhh!!"

No wonder it's been cold all this time I've been naked! luckily Michael is still outside.. geez, I knew what will going to happen next so I quickly went back to bed and covered myself with blanket--

Brakkk

As I says, "What's wrong Sr. Zhan?!" Michael stands in front of me with this panic voice.

"Nothing haha.." my laugh seems awkward.

He showed his vigilance looking this way and that way looking for anything that might be dangerous for me,

"I'm fine," I said that when he open the curtain,

"I'm sorry sir," He bows.. then leaving the room, he's been more in guard.

10 hours ago

"What do you mean?"

"Boss said that person pretty much looks like him,"

I was silent for a while then shocked for what he said.
"Don't worry about how I can recognize him, just be careful.."

I don't want think about it.. 

*Fuhhh at least I made it in right time .. (covering myself)

When I realized that I was naked, my screams must have made him come so I immediately acted like that-- 

He just left but I already miss him, I take a look at my hand which still holding his gift while sniffing the blanket that smells like him..  Now that I think is that case really as complicate as Michael said?

Again my eyes look at this necklace.. playing it.. like I want to hypnotize people

"Should I wear it now?"