Honey-Moon

At their apartment

(Xiao Zhan pov)

It's been 2 weeks since that night, from that on he's getting colder and starting to give me weird stuff while we doing it. For example, I have to wear some kind of rabbit outfit that he gave and sometimes he said, "Good boy.." when I did something that he order for me.

Strangely I don't know why but---I kinda like it?

I like it when he gives me some orders or praises me? Am I weird?

Something immediately popped into my head and made me rush to find and open my phone.   "Ehmm... let's see, what should I.."

I search 'Sex order' on my phone and then, "Sex and social order.... Healthy sex... there's nothing." I don't know what word exactly to describe this, "Rough sex? whatever try it first," After a long search there is one word that catches my attention,

"BDSM? What is it?"

The blog said, 

"...refers to a range of sexual preferences that generally relate to the enjoyment of physical control, psychological control, and/or pain. It can be broken down into six overarching components: bondage and discipline, domination and submission, and sadism and masochism. Bondage and discipline consist of using physical or psychological restraints, domination and submission involve an exchange of power and control, and sadism and masochism refer to taking pleasure in others' or one's own pain or humiliation."

I find it difficult for me to process those words, maybe I can see the sample so I can understand.

The blog is giving me goosebumps-- some pictures reveal a man or woman who tied up their whole body with rope and some are even being whipped, it's scary to see it -- won't they be in pain?

"Dom...Sub..," 

"What are you doing?"

The voice coming from the bedroom door, I turned my head and found Yibo standing there bringing some suitcases, he smile at me and says, "Ready? bunny.."

I'm nodding then take one suitcase with me, there was a debate because he insisted he wanted to take care of the suitcases alone, but I won. 

We headed to the car then went to the airport,

30 minutes later

"Wait? Why are we here?"

I'm dumbfounded-- when I was taken by Yibo I thought I was going to the airport but he took me to a big place, even though there was one small plane there ....where is this? don't tell me...

"Hey! You said airport before!"

"This is the airport."

"No this isn't."

tak.. tak.. tak...

Several men approach Yibo while we are talking,

"Young master!"

They bow to Yibo, he waves his hand to them then they walk to the airplane. Yibo turns his head to me smiles and says,

"Come on bunny."

He held out his hand so we could hold hand then go to the plane,

There is no one on this airplane except us and of course the pilot..

Hmmm, I forgot something Important here...

Yibo is rumored to be a rich man with a cold heart, his father even owns various prestigious companies in Shanghai and even some abroad.