!THIS BOOK IS UNEDITED!

!OLD WORK. HAS A LOT OF MISTAKES. IM TOO LAZY TO EDIT. PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME!

Jungkook had a charming smile on his face as he washed the vegetables after coming home from his boutique. He peered at the clock and frowned.

"Why is he not here, yet" He mumbled to himself and strolled towards the balcony to peek below their flat.

There was no sign of the other male. He sighed, throwing his shoulders down. Jungkook stood by the gallery to see the sunset beautifully down, behind the tall buildings. How the clouds mingled with the color of the sun made him feel relaxed for some reason. He let out a shaky breath.

Just then, he heard the doorknob click. He spun around and found a male stepping in. He smiled and walked towards him. "Tae, why are you late today!" he asked softly, but his smile nearly faded away when he saw his husband's glossy eyes.

"Hey..." He whispered as his fingers traveled towards his beard cheeks. Jungkook caressed them softly as the tears in the elder one's eyes started trailing down. Taehyung bends down, placing his head on his shoulder.

"They- They h-humiliated me," he hiccupped, crying on his shoulder. "They said my v-voiceq is like s-shit" Jungkook rubbed his back tenderly. Pecking his ear, he made him sit on the sofa. Jungkook cupped his face, squatting in front of him and wiping his tears off.

"You- You s-shouldn't have m-married a useless m-man l-like me" Taehyung's tears didn't stop. He sniffed before "You-Your d-dad i-is r-right K-Koo- "he murmured. His breath hitched due to crying. "Listen to me Taehyung!" "I-I'm useless-" Jungkook pressed their lips together, holding his face. "Listen to me Tae," He whispered

"I believe in you"  Jungkook kissed his forehead "You do?" 

"Yes, I believe in you" 

Sometimes you don't have to say 'I love you'